Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Summer Olympics 2024

chinook

Re: Summer Olympics 2024
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2024, 10:02:27 PM »
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

yep.

and Wes regardless of born gender this person is actively a transgender...why not compete with the boys? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2024, 10:13:37 PM »
yep.

and Wes regardless of born gender this person is actively a transgender...why not compete with the boys?

wait, I'll answer that...it will get punched out quickly.  let's skirt the rule and go through the "steriod" injections  and compete at a level true female counterparts aren't doing. 

if the Olympics want to do a non binary event so be it ...this will come sooner than later, sadly.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2024, 10:49:57 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2024, 10:16:22 PM »
A passport that says female?

He was banned from the World Boxing Championships because they actually do gender testing.  The IOC does not. Part of their criteria is literally what it says on your passport.

That, my friend, is a dude. And he beat the hell out of a girl.

It sounds like you know this from first-hand experience.  Don't worry, it happens.  As long as you thought she was a girl at first, it's not gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2024, 10:41:59 PM »
Normal female test range is 10-55. This person is probably more in the 200-300 range from what I’ve read based on past tests and being dq’d by the IBA. Normal male range is 300-800. So this particular person is probably somewhere in that range that’s way higher than a woman. And at the bottom end of a male. If that’s the case, they should not be in the ring with other women with normal female markers. It’s simply not a fair fight. Bone density, muscle mass and muscle strength are going to be night and day difference. Ask the poor girl that was the recipient of the punches in that match.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
The Six,
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2024, 09:07:53 AM »
this person is actively a transgender...

No.  She's not.  Words have meanings.  She was born a female.  Has always lived as a female.  It is ILLEGAL to be transgendered in Algeria.  Do you think she's there repping her country in flagrant violation of their law?

Y'all.  This is the dumbest red-meat shit and I can't believe you're lining up like Charlie Brown to try kicking the ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2024, 09:41:10 AM »
You get a "morphodite"  in 1.7% of births, roughly 1 in every 1500-2000. There are at least 16 variations at play. There aren't enough hard statistics available to know exactly how many of these "hybrids" have the necessary working reproductive parts of either gender to produce a child.

I just watched a few episodes of X Files that foretold the combination of human beings with aliens. Just have to have the right test subjects and grant money to bring it to bear.
Weird!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2024, 10:28:20 AM »
No.  She's not.  Words have meanings.  She was born a female.  Has always lived as a female.  It is ILLEGAL to be transgendered in Algeria.  Do you think she's there repping her country in flagrant violation of their law?

Y'all.  This is the dumbest red-meat shit and I can't believe you're lining up like Charlie Brown to try kicking the ball.

You are distracting from the main argument with social justice semantics. And you are doing so from your elitist pedestal assuming anyone who doesn't agree with this - is in your mind a - dumb MAGA redneck that cannot think on their own and is just taking red meat from talking heads. You are wrong there. That said....

Back to the lecture at hand...science, the only thing that matters....

Do you think this person having a testosterone level closer to a man, than a woman, is fair to the other women in the ring with her? I really want to hear this answer. Because in USA Athletics this is NOT allowed. Just because Algeria doesn't GAF and the IOC doesn't GAF does not mean it's right.

Most western countries and governing athletic bodies do NOT allow this for obvious reasons. This chick has levels way higher than a normal female, and you are ok with this. Just want to make sure I have that right. 

Look up Shelby Hoolihan - she was America's best female long distance runner heading into Tokyo. She ate some pig organ meat at a taco stand right before trials, which is known to raise a female's nandrolone levels just enough to pop positive out of the normal range. She even proved it out recreating the positive retracing her steps. Still, she got a 4 year ban from USA Athletic (and subsequently World Athletics which subscribes to WADA). She is not in this Olympics because of that mistake. Thats how strict this stuff is in places that take it seriously.

And if anyone wants to argue hypothetically it's not her fault (XY genetic mutation per the IBA) vs it being her fault (test injections) - there are test/androgen suppressors that can get her back in the normal level range. Thing is, she likes her obvious physical advantage so she isn't going to do that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2024, 10:58:39 AM »
You are distracting from the main argument with social justice semantics. And you are doing so from your elitist pedestal assuming anyone who doesn't agree with this - is in your mind a - dumb MAGA redneck that cannot think on their own and is just taking red meat from talking heads. You are wrong there. That said....

Back to the lecture at hand...science, the only thing that matters....

Do you think this person having a testosterone level closer to a man, than a woman, is fair to the other women in the ring with her? I really want to hear this answer. Because in USA Athletics this is NOT allowed. Just because Algeria doesn't GAF and the IOC doesn't GAF does not mean it's right.

Most western countries and governing athletic bodies do NOT allow this for obvious reasons. This chick has levels way higher than a normal female, and you are ok with this. Just want to make sure I have that right. 

Look up Shelby Hoolihan - she was America's best female long distance runner heading into Tokyo. She ate some pig organ meat at a taco stand right before trials, which is known to raise a female's nandrolone levels just enough to pop positive out of the normal range. She even proved it out recreating the positive retracing her steps. Still, she got a 4 year ban from USA Athletic (and subsequently World Athletics which subscribes to WADA). She is not in this Olympics because of that mistake. Thats how strict this stuff is in places that take it seriously.

And if anyone wants to argue hypothetically it's not her fault (XY genetic mutation per the IBA) vs it being her fault (test injections) - there are test/androgen suppressors that can get her back in the normal level range. Thing is, she likes her obvious physical advantage so she isn't going to do that.

She met all the requirements to compete, take it up with the IOC, I guess..  I dunno what else to tell you except she's a woman, not a man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2024, 11:46:18 AM »
She met all the requirements to compete, take it up with the IOC, I guess..  I dunno what else to tell you except she's a woman, not a man.

Then you date him

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
CCTAU,
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2024, 12:21:21 PM »
What's going on with this is a microcosm of a much larger picture, and issue going on in sports across the world.  The difference here, is it's on a world-wide stage, and everyone can see it, and form an opinion about it.  And unless you're living under a rock, you have to know there's a lot of pissed off people, because what the world saw was a man punching a girl in the face and making her quit something she’s trained all her life for. People are finally seeing first hand that women’s rights are being trampled all over.

It doesn’t matter if this boxer qualified under IOC rules, or if he wins/loses this tournament.  He’s been beaten many times in the past. It’s the fact that, number one, the eye test says Khelif is a man.  No way in hell you can look at him and think anything else.  Does that conclusively prove anything? Of course not. But the eye test alone tells the world, that this man beat the hell out of that girl.  Second, it’s not just raised levels of testosterone.  From Sporting News:

Khelif was one of two boxers to fail a gender eligibility test ahead of the 2023 World Boxing Championships in New Delhi. While some reports indicate Khelif was found to have had a high level of testosterone, the International Boxing Association (IBA), which administered the test, said Khelif failed a "separate and recognized test" in a statement on Wednesday.
IBA president Umar Kremlev said Khelif was "proven" to have XY chromosomes, which sparked outrage throughout the sports world and beyond. XY chromosomes indicate that an individual is male. However, certain conditions can allow a woman to present XY chromosomes. It remains unconfirmed which condition Khelif might have, if any at all.

No matter what happens with this, I hope the result is that more people will believe Riley Gaines when she tells the world, that she and other swimmers shouldn’t be forced to compete against a 6’4” transgender man (Lia Thomas).  She and other competitors shouldn’t be forced to dress in the same locker room with him and his junk hanging out, just because he now says he “identifies” as something he’s not. Canada’s women’s soccer team should not be medaling with a guy (Quinn) being one of it’s stars.  Female MMA fighters should not be getting their skull fractured by a dude (Fallon Fox). The list goes on and on, and it’s not an isolated problem anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2024, 12:30:20 PM »
Quote from: GH2001 link=topic=36474.msg514981#msg514981 date=

Look up Shelby Hoolihan

I’d hit that.  That should be the real test.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

wesfau2

« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2024, 12:30:48 PM »
Fuck it...rage on, y'all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2024, 12:31:08 PM »
Normal female test range is 10-55. This person is probably more in the 200-300 range from what I’ve read based on past tests and being dq’d by the IBA. Normal male range is 300-800. So this particular person is probably somewhere in that range that’s way higher than a woman. And at the bottom end of a male. If that’s the case, they should not be in the ring with other women with normal female markers. It’s simply not a fair fight. Bone density, muscle mass and muscle strength are going to be night and day difference. Ask the poor girl that was the recipient of the punches in that match.

^This
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
GH2001,
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2024, 12:51:27 PM »
Fuck it...rage on, y'all.

Not rage, brother. Just don’t like dudes hitting women or competing against them in sport, because it is mostly unfair. Outside of this particular issue, there are other things that we can point to…

1. Weight lifting.
2. Swimming.
3. Mixed Martial Arts.
4. Cycling.

It is men, who now identify as women (to each their own), that are middle of the pack/lower end athletes as men that transition and are now dominating their respective sports. This is against biological, real, tangible women who have worked hard their whole lives to get where they are. I am sympathetic to those that struggle with their identities, but not at the expense of women.

Hypothetical: If a trans woman took issue with your bride and started physically assaulting her, you letting her duke it out, or are you treating the threat like it is a man and taking care of it?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2024, 12:53:44 PM by Snakebite »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2024, 02:17:23 PM »
“Identify as” is a nonsense standard. 

Nobody cares and it’s not real.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2024, 02:27:25 PM »
“Identify as” is a nonsense standard. 

Nobody cares and it’s not real.

Are you sitting there telling me that I’m not Batman?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2024, 02:39:17 PM »

Is Buzz your Robin?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2024, 02:46:31 PM »

If you say you are you are apparently. 

I’m the king of Prussia and demand that you accept me as such.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2024, 03:06:05 PM »

No but I am saying that Jesus Christ can’t hit a curveball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher