Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

In The Words of Ron Burgandy...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
In The Words of Ron Burgandy...
« on: July 02, 2024, 03:39:45 PM »
Well, that escalated fast.

Hurricane Beryl went from 0-60, okay, 45 to 165 in a New York minute.  Bearing down on Jamaica, mon.  Right now, it's projected to cross the Caribbean and hit Mexico or the southern part of Texas, but it still has a ways to go.  Make a slight turn north, and there may be hell to pay along the northern Gulf coast.

Can't stand those damn things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

Re: In The Words of Ron Burgandy...
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 06:48:45 PM »
climate change.  just wait until Trump is reelected.  hurricanes 🌀 will spit fire and the water will boil.  can't wait.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2024, 02:12:06 AM »
climate change.  just wait until Trump is reelected.  hurricanes 🌀 will spit fire and the water will boil.  can't wait.

That’s crap. We all know GWB ain’t letting Trump have that weathering machine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2024, 07:57:55 AM »

That’s crap. We all know GWB ain’t letting Trump have that weathering machine.
Trump's Dad took all of Tesla's blueprints for a weather machine which somehow became property of the Bush family. 

Alien's have always been in control of time. We have leap years, seasonal changes-Spring forward/Fall back and everyone's favorite: Daylight Savings Time to combat a full scale invasion.
So illogical it totally keeps them at bay.
Ones and zeros my ass.

DJT has been experimenting with mind control and is thought to be working on a deal to sell Mexico and California to the aliens.
The ultimate snag here is that he has to be President of the U.S. to make it legal and binding.

And btw...
I'm not sure what part if any Stephen King, Quentin Tarrantino or Taylor Swift play in the grand scheme of things but they are all up in my business everytime I access a mobile device. Anybody else having this problem? 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2024, 07:59:59 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions