Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Just when you thought this cluster freak of a coaching staff could not get worse

Did I just see us get the ball at the 38 yd. line with 34 seconds left in the game and basically forfeit the rest of the game even though  we were only down by 10?

Even I thought we would throw the ball but we got 7-8 yds on the run and were at the 45 with 30 seconds and two time outs left and we decided to forfeit. All we need is 20 yds to try a field goal.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think even CTT could bend an offense over and haveanalt sex with it to this degree.

AFA I'm concerned there is no way tubs should be allowed to stay unless he explains in depth why he has completely fucked our offenses over again and again and what he will do to keep it from continuing to happen.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kirkAU

there's a TD.

maybe we we should trail at half every game...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kirkAU

i spoke too soon.

throwing an INT in the redzone after a timeout...

how many penalty yards can we can get this game?

is the season over yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Burns is turning into Chris Todd part 2. Todd had similar stats to what Burns has for this game when people was calling for his head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kirkAU

pick number 3...good job kodi.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Fuck this shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Heck, our defense may come back and when this game for us, if they don't overturn this fumble. The replay sure looked like his was knee was down before the ball came out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
fuck me running. slaughter had a good day. kodi threw for a shit load.

we have a losing record now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

Kodi threw a shit load of everything, including INTs. I am an equal opportunity critic. I gave Todd a hard time and since Kodi has the same stats and makes the same mistakes as Todd, it is only fair I pick on Burns also.

The only non-redshirted QB that has looked good so far this year is Neil Caudle.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 04:02:23 PM by Ranger12 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Kodi threw a shit load of everything, including INTs. I am an equal opportunity critic. I gave Todd a hard time and since Kodi has the same stats and makes the same mistakes as Todd, it is only fair I pick on Burns also.

The only non-redshirted QB that has looked good so far this year is Neil Caudle.

Did Caudle play? Or is that your point?

Do you think at some point...if EVERY FUCKING PLAYER ON THE FIELD LOOKS LIKE SHIT, the constant thing in all of that is the coaching? There is no way every layer we have sucks...no way. They are coached to suck in my opinion...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, Caudle not taking any snaps was my point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Never imagined myself saying this, but I'm just ready for the damned season to be over...the only thing left to be interested in is having the chance, albeit a slim one, to piss in Alabama's oatmeal on 11/29.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you're looking for sympathy, it's in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."

kirkAU

two weeks till tip off...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kodi has looked very good at times. He definitely hurt us today with a couple of bad int's. You have to expect that from a new qb though. I look for him to get better.

I think if he had playing time all year we would have won today. maybe not though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kirkAU

Kodi has looked very good at times. He definitely hurt us today with a couple of bad int's. You have to expect that from a new qb though. I look for him to get better.

I think if he had playing time all year we would have won today. maybe not though.

i think it is arguable that kodi is a "new qb."  3 INTs in a single game is unacceptable.  I don't see him improving much this season. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He is new afa starting/playing time.

I agree the interceptions were bad and it will be tough for him to improve much with our 2 toughest games of the year left on the shedule with only one easy one.

I'm guessing the new oc will open the race for qb up to say the least and go with who he thinks is the best. Either that or he will be a complete idiot once again hired by tubs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I agree on the picks...just plain bad throws.  But, he actually looked decent at times, stood in the pocket and threw a few strikes and made some things happen running.  He still floats the ball way too much at times and his mechanics are fucked up on a lot of his throws.  For instance, on one deep ball that got picked, he just stood straight up and used all arm to make the throw.  No legs, no mechanics, he just 3/4 armed a throw down the sidelines. 

Regardless, I saw improvement.  If he continues to get a little better in the next two games, we'll have a little hope of playing with the Tards at the end.  He and Slaughter may be getting in sinc and I think Trott has like 9 catches in the last 2 games. 

Oh yeah, we need a new coaching staff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

kirkAU

i agree with you about trott.  today must have been a record day for him.  oh, and did anyone else notice ziemba didn't cause any penalties today? bout time ziemba.   

we do need some new blood on the coaching staff, certain position coaches, OC, etc.  but tubbs deserves to stay. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

oh, and did anyone else notice ziemba didn't cause any penalties today? bout time ziemba. 

false start mid 4th quarter.

other than that though... I actually did see improvement from this team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

kirkAU

ah...i knew it was too good to be true...damn ziemba
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions