Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

This chick handles rejection pretty well

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
This chick handles rejection pretty well
« on: October 21, 2008, 09:13:28 PM »
No kiss for woman, but battery charged in Port St. Lucie incident

PORT ST. LUCIE — A 26-year-old woman is facing charges after allegedly beating a man Monday who told her to leave when she tried to kiss him, according to an arrest affidavit released Tuesday.

Katrina L. Clemente, of the 3100 block of Southwest Chilton Court, also is accused of hitting a 17-year-old girl, who is eight months pregnant, in the stomach.

The male victim told police he was in his van about 12:45 p.m. in the 3200 block of Southwest Ronlea Court when Clemente got inside. He asked her to leave as she tried to plant a kiss on him.

As the victim pushed Clemente away, she reportedly said, "Hell no, I'm gonna kick your (buttocks)," before she started hitting the victim, the affidavit states.

A witness reported seeing Clemente get out of the van and start running down the street, striking herself, "so she could call the police and claim that (the male victim) hit her," the affidavit states.

The pregnant girl confronted Clemente at Southwest Belmont Circle and Southwest Tulip Boulevard and Clemente allegedly hit her in the stomach.

Clemente told investigators she went to meet with the male victim and have sex. She said she didn't hit him or the pregnant girl. She said she was hit and pushed down, and that the male victim stole her cigarettes.

Listed as unemployed, Clemente faces charges including aggravated battery on a pregnant woman and battery.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/oct/21/no-kiss-woman-battery-charged-port-st-lucie-incide/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: This chick handles rejection pretty well
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 08:47:01 AM »
Listed as unemployed, Clemente faces charges including aggravated battery on a pregnant woman and battery.
Shocker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.