Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dilly Dilly...leaving for FSU

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Dilly Dilly...leaving for FSU
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2019, 12:25:23 PM »
hmmm that's odd.

https://talkbusiness.net/2019/11/chad-morris-fayetteville-estate-hits-the-market-for-3-79-million/

You should prolly stop listening to everything woopig says....

He bought a house.  His family never moved to Fayetteville.  He went back to Dallas every Friday for his kid's football games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2019, 12:31:52 PM »

He bought a house.  His family never moved to Fayetteville.  He went back to Dallas every Friday for his kid's football games.
At least he had a house, and a very nice one at that.

Speaking of real estate:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Lane_Kiffin/status/1205190059198169088?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Throwing shade on State's field house.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2019, 12:49:58 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2019, 01:50:17 PM »
Morris busy at work:

https://auburn.n.rivals.com/news/morris-offers-dual-threat-qb
That’s the guy Kaos freaked over. At 6’4” the kid could play WR if needed. 
He might be a project at QB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2019, 01:56:38 PM »
See Ryan Tanneyhill
(fmly TAMU) among others as far as projects or wide receivers turned QBs turned wide receivers back to QB.

This kid only played QB his senior year.
Big arm and growing into Gatewood measurements. How much of his lack of percentage is on him, his receivers AND or coaching (see us) is debatable.
But he has some other bigs chasing his signature.
***8.5 per carry
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 02:00:54 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2019, 01:59:02 PM »
Big arm and growing into Gatewood measurements. How much of his lack of percentage is on him or his receivers AND or coaching (see us) is debatable.
But he has some other bigs chasing his signature.
***8.5 per carry
I know he can’t throw in the rain!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2019, 02:03:06 PM »
I know he can’t throw in the rain!
Kodi will gets him scraight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2019, 03:37:16 PM »
When you stroll into town and offer guy with questionable ratings, below average stats and no other offers?  When you've never seen the guy play, he's never been invited to be on campus, never made a visit of any kind?  

That's like Lashlee seeing JF3 for a half and splooging an offer in his lap.  

Congrats on making a visit, but this sounds like marrying the first girl who gave you a handjob. 

Of course, I'm probably wrong.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2019, 03:57:03 PM »
When you stroll into town and offer guy with questionable ratings, below average stats and no other offers?  When you've never seen the guy play, he's never been invited to be on campus, never made a visit of any kind? 

That's like Lashlee seeing JF3 for a half and splooging an offer in his lap. 

Congrats on making a visit, but this sounds like marrying the first girl who gave you a handjob.

Of course, I'm probably wrong. 
She was older than me and it felt right at the time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2019, 04:38:03 PM »
She was older than me and it felt right at the time.
Did she take the dog she she left you for a younger guy? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2019, 04:59:12 PM »
Did she take the dog she she left you for a younger guy?
No her dog hated my shoes, boots and and basically anything that I wore so parting with that sneaky little bastard was a godsend.
The divorce seemed to last longer than our marriage.
Scarred for life in Gardendale.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2019, 12:18:47 AM »
No her dog hated my shoes, boots and and basically anything that I wore so parting with that sneaky little bastard was a godsend.
The divorce seemed to last longer than our marriage.
Scarred for life in Gardendale.
I had one of those. Lasted 364 days. Divorce lasted longer!

SOmebody asked me what went wrong. I told them I was Southern Baptist

And she was satan!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2019, 08:56:43 AM »

Ever had kids Wes? Ever had kids deeply rooted in school with friends, sports etc and then try and uproot all that? And potential turn a lot of worlds upside down? I have. It’s not fun. So much that I decided against it during a job change. You make it sound so easy to do. You’ve got it all figured out from afar. But it just isn’t that simple to do. I like most of your non political takes dude but with this one I’m just not on board with you. I think you’re really grasping at something here with the Dallas/Fayetteville thing. 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 08:59:12 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2019, 05:16:03 PM »
Ever had kids Wes? Ever had kids deeply rooted in school with friends, sports etc and then try and uproot all that? And potential turn a lot of worlds upside down? I have. It’s not fun. So much that I decided against it during a job change. You make it sound so easy to do. You’ve got it all figured out from afar. But it just isn’t that simple to do. I like most of your non political takes dude but with this one I’m just not on board with you. I think you’re really grasping at something here with the Dallas/Fayetteville thing.

If I'm paying a guy $3.5MM, he better show some commitment to the job.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2019, 08:00:28 PM »
Where do I sign?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2019, 10:59:29 PM »
To hell with his kids and wife. Just uproot them at every whim.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2019, 09:59:07 AM »
To hell with his kids and wife. Just uproot them at every whim.
Pretty much.  You want to be a member of the highest echelon of your profession?  Suck it up and sacrifice.  Pretty much every member of that coaching fraternity has done the same for far less prestigious positions.

Getting to make the jump from SMU to SEC isn't quite the same as GH turning down an extra $50K/year to keep his kids comfortable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2019, 09:06:32 PM »
Pretty much.  You want to be a member of the highest echelon of your profession?  Suck it up and sacrifice.  Pretty much every member of that coaching fraternity has done the same for far less prestigious positions.

Getting to make the jump from SMU to SEC isn't quite the same as GH turning down an extra $50K/year to keep his kids comfortable.
It’s as if you have no clue how the real world works...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2019, 09:14:21 PM »

Some things have no price. And for the record, if you look hard enough you’ll see Morris had almost zero buyin from Arkansas brass day 1. Yeah, he was a little hesitant. Would you not be at Arkansas under those circumstances?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2019, 09:19:36 AM »
It’s as if you have no clue how the real world works...
The mega-salary world of P5 football isn't analogous to the "real world."

If he's winning at a Saban/Dabo clip...or, hell, even a Jimbo level...this probably isn't an issue.  But the optics are horrible when you lose as spectacularly (and to schools who have no business beating an SEC team) as he did.  The appearance should have been that he was camped out in the athletic complex working on a plan to right the ship.  Instead he dicked off to Dallas every Friday.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 09:58:43 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions