Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Have you hated a Dawg today? (Georgia Hate Week Thread)

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Have you hated a Dawg today? (Georgia Hate Week Thread)
« on: November 11, 2019, 08:53:13 AM »
Feels a lot like 2017 again. Auburn has questions on offense but the defense is lights out. Dawgs have a balanced but boring offense and good defense. fUGA already took the L from the Chump in Columbia, SC so they have no room for error here.

My questions:

• Can Auburn find a consistent run game against a good team?
  • Can Auburn fix the redzone issues and actually score points against a decent defense?
  • Can the Auburn defense put the stranglehold, baby on the Dawgs run game?
  • Can Derrick Brown and co. introduce their foots to Jake Fromm's anus enough times to rattle his fratness?
  • Will their bespectacled kicker break our hearts?
  • Will our legacy kicker keep missing like a spastic colon?

« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 08:54:58 AM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Have you hated a Dawg today? (Georgia Hate Week Thread)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 09:13:35 AM »
Also similar to 2017: Arky is coach shopping and may come sniffing around.  Gus may be auditioning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 09:18:27 AM »
Also similar to 2017: Arky is coach shopping and may come sniffing around.  Gus may be auditioning.
Which means we win them both.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 09:28:00 AM »
Another Jimmy Sexton-ing coming our way?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2019, 10:48:27 AM »
That would suit me just fine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2019, 11:18:24 AM »
Fuck Georgia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2019, 12:23:11 PM »
That would suit me just fine.
Me, too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2019, 12:23:50 PM »
fudge Georgia.
In lieu of a Like Button, can we get a FUCK GEORGIA button?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2019, 12:35:14 PM »
You ask too many questions. As if you don’t trust Gus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2019, 07:53:32 PM »
You ask too many questions. As if you don’t trust Gus.
Do I need to say a few Our Dye Fathers and Read the Creed?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2019, 12:25:04 PM »
Negative rant to follow:

After the 2017 AU/FUGA game, I started a thread saying that that particular football Saturday was what Auburn football is all about.  Cool, overcast Fall day.  Killer tailgate with friends.  And Auburn beating the hell out of the team I hate the worst in the oldest rivalry in the South.  All around great day.

However, there have been far too many of the exact opposite under Malzahn when it comes to this rivalry.  This is a game you absolutely HAVE win at least half the time.  Even though I was told there would be no math, I believe we are 2-5 against these assholes under Gus and let's face it, one of those wins was lucky as hell.  Great win, but pulled out from deep in that ass.

With the exception of the quarterback position, we're just as talented as FUGA.  Even though we won't be favored going in, we can definitely beat this bunch.  We're in the friendly confines of JHS and I expect it to be nucking futts with the crowd giving those nasty, filthy dawgs a taste of what we got in Gainesville and Baton Rude.  Every single Auburn fan with even a modicum of common sense knows that this game comes down to the gum chewing man in the vest and visor and what he does with his laminated sheet of genius. 

Too often, we've watched him take a big, fat, steamy dump all over the bed against good defenses.  He will most assuredly be facing one Saturday. Let me just say, on Saturday night, if I have to hear Gus Malzahn say, "We've got to do a better job of execution and that's on me.", I'm personally going to get an angry mob together, grab our torches and pitch forks and descend upon Yella Fella's house. 

I'm going to go ahead and say it.  Disagree with me if you want, that's fine.  But IMO, we ain't outscoring that squad from the Crapstoned. So, if we come out of this season with losses in every single big conference game we played, including getting swept again by our biggest rivals, then I honestly don't give a shit who they replace Gus with.  Just so he's not on our sideline anymore.

I'm not just expecting a win, I'm demanding one.  (And I will stomp my feet and pitch a fit if I don't get one)    
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2019, 01:10:42 PM »
Negative rant to follow:

After the 2017 AU/FUGA game, I started a thread saying that that particular football Saturday was what Auburn football is all about.  Cool, overcast Fall day.  Killer tailgate with friends.  And Auburn beating the hell out of the team I hate the worst in the oldest rivalry in the South.  All around great day.

However, there have been far too many of the exact opposite under Malzahn when it comes to this rivalry.  This is a game you absolutely HAVE win at least half the time.  Even though I was told there would be no math, I believe we are 2-5 against these assholes under Gus and let's face it, one of those wins was lucky as hell.  Great win, but pulled out from deep in that ass.

With the exception of the quarterback position, we're just as talented as FUGA.  Even though we won't be favored going in, we can definitely beat this bunch.  We're in the friendly confines of JHS and I expect it to be nucking futts with the crowd giving those nasty, filthy dawgs a taste of what we got in Gainesville and Baton Rude.  Every single Auburn fan with even a modicum of common sense knows that this game comes down to the gum chewing man in the vest and visor and what he does with his laminated sheet of genius.

Too often, we've watched him take a big, fat, steamy dump all over the bed against good defenses.  He will most assuredly be facing one Saturday. Let me just say, on Saturday night, if I have to hear Gus Malzahn say, "We've got to do a better job of execution and that's on me.", I'm personally going to get an angry mob together, grab our torches and pitch forks and descend upon Yella Fella's house.

I'm going to go ahead and say it.  Disagree with me if you want, that's fine.  But IMO, we ain't outscoring that squad from the Crapstoned. So, if we come out of this season with losses in every single big conference game we played, including getting swept again by our biggest rivals, then I honestly don't give a shit who they replace Gus with.  Just so he's not on our sideline anymore.

I'm not just expecting a win, I'm demanding one.  (And I will stomp my feet and pitch a fit if I don't get one)   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2019, 01:12:48 PM »
Maybe it's just where I've lived most of my life.  Maybe it's because I don't actually think I know but one Georgia fan and that guy shot up his house with a shotgun, terrorizing his family.  

The reality is that I just don't much care about Georgia either way.  Of course I want to beat them.  Of course I recognize the significance of the rivalry.  But I just don't have any hate in my heart for the idiots.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2019, 02:05:19 PM »
But I just don't have any hate in my heart for the idiots. 
Go see a game in Athens.  That will change.  They are just this side of SPUAT fans now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2019, 02:09:27 PM »
Go see a game in Athens.  That will change.  They are just this side of SPUAT fans now.
Have been for many years.  bammers without the hardware.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2019, 02:49:45 PM »
That's exactly what sealed the deal for me. 

I've talked before about a friend of mine who played for Vince Dooley.  He has a condo in Athens and makes all the home games.  Last time I talked to him, he said he walks to the stadium these days and can't help but wonder how his own fan base became such idiots and assholes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2019, 03:09:55 PM »
That's exactly what sealed the deal for me. 

I've talked before about a friend of mine who played for Vince Dooley.  He has a condo in Athens and makes all the home games.  Last time I talked to him, he said he walks to the stadium these days and can't help but wonder how his own fan base became such idiots and assholes.
Happens to me every time I stray over to AUF or SECR or any of the other enclaves.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2019, 03:20:32 PM »
I've been thinking about this game and the many possible ways it could turn out.  Through the thought process, I have bounced back and forth as to how I think it will go.  All in all though, I finally came to the conclusion that

FUCK GEORGIA
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2019, 03:33:25 PM »
In all seriousness?  I'm just trying to put this out of my mind.  I'll be doing something else on Saturday to spare myself what I now believe to be inevitable.  Oh, I got encouraged when South Carolina beat these frauds.  I started to think we had a chance to make a statement here and in a few weeks when the "LSU didn't beat us, we just made mistakes" train rolls in.  

But then I remembered.  

We won't be able to score the points we'll need to beat Georgia.  I wish I believed different, but about all the Gusterfuck will be able to do is a first-drive score for a 7-0 or 7-3 lead  followed by almost three full quarters of bumbling dipshittery followed by a late push.  By then the Dogs will own a 23-7ish lead.  Gus will scowl and flail and somehow we'll manage to cut it to 23-17 or maybe 23-20.  At that point UGA will break off a long run for either a game-clinching first down or a game clinching score.  

Alabama will come in later and finish cleaning up.  We might score a bit more, but the defense will be so tired after the seventh or eighth three and out that they'll hit some of those stupid bombs or slants.  My heart says we win, my brain/guts say we'll end up on the short end of a 27-13 type score.  

I'd love to be optimistic, but it's just better for me and everybody else if I go shopping or rake leaves or burn incense or climb a tree or anything else but invest time and energy waiting for Gus to crap the bed.  

Wow.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2019, 04:18:46 PM »
I've been thinking about this game and the many possible ways it could turn out.  Through the thought process, I have bounced back and forth as to how I think it will go.  All in all though, I finally came to the conclusion that

FUCK GEORGIA
You know, every now and then it's refreshing to read a well-thought out post that applies reason and sensible logic to arrive at a conclusion.  Nice job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions