Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Have you hated a Dawg today? (Georgia Hate Week Thread)

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Have you hated a Dawg today? (Georgia Hate Week Thread)
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2019, 04:47:28 PM »
FUGA has several key players banged up, including their best receiver, Lawrence Cager and starting center, Trey Hill.  Both are expected back at practice this week but definitely not at 100%.  They're already sown one O-lineman and they also have a starting DB questionable for Saturday.

On the flip side, Marlon Davidson suffered a low back injury against LSU.  He came back in after being assisted off the field but he was held out against Hobby Lobby.  We neeeeeeed us some Marlon Saturday.

On a D-line note, yes, the loss of Brown and Davidson to graduation is going to be a donkey kick to the gonads.  Nick Coe has another year but I have no clue if he returns or not.  If he goes, it will simply be to take his shot at showing scouts he has the physical tools, because he ain't done shit this year on the field.  It would be encouraging if he came back because we might actually have a little better D-line than I was expecting.  Of course, there's Big "Flops" Kat.  Truesdell has played a ton and has been pretty solid.  Coitus Miller has been in the rotation and seems to be playing better each week.  Daquan Newkirk has been getting good reps all season as well.  Factor in freshmen Derrick Hall and Jaren Handy and we may have a good bit of experience returning next year.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Have you hated a Dawg today? (Georgia Hate Week Thread)
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2019, 07:08:57 PM »
Have been for many years.  bammers without the hardware.
Bammer arrogance, Ole Miss trophy case. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions