Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Not Very Interesting News and Notes

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Not Very Interesting News and Notes
« on: November 07, 2019, 12:15:12 PM »
Just a quick perusing of the dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth., 247's and ESPINs for AU footballs. 

*With 3 games remaining, decisions have to be made on redshirts.  Obviously, the players that have burned it for this year are Bo Nix, Owen Pappoe and DJ Williams.  Derrick Hall (My dark horse pick for the diamond in the rough from this past class) is right at it with 4 games played and he got the start against Ole Miss.  He'll most likely stay in the rotation along with DL, Jaren Hardy, who has been playing more and more. According to what I read, it doesn't look like they'll burn it for anyone else. 

*Titty Whit is still not 100%.  Had arthroscopic surgery on his knee a few days after the UF game, but was inexplicably inserted for 3 Mildcats in the LSU game.(While Joey stood on the sidelines)  In the meantime, DJ Williams has become the go-to back, averaging 5.5 yards a carry and 90 a game, which would be much more if not for a brief appearance in one game. I like Boobies, but I'd love to see Williams take over the #1 spot.  Speaking of freshmen, they actually had big plans for Mark Anthony Richards, but he's been injured all season. Gus says if he's ready by the bowl game, he should get some carries.

*Despite some bad games in the early season, Auburn is 3rd in the SEC in rushing with 219 yards per game.  Doubtful anyone sniffs of 1,000 yards for the second straight year after a string of 10 consecutive with at least one 1,000 yard rusher.

*The biggest news is that Bill Taylor is probably out again after missing the Ole Miss game.  Coincidence that we missed 3 FG's?  I think not.  To Bill Taylor's recovery. :bar: 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

Re: Not Very Interesting News and Notes
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 02:29:17 PM »
Just a quick perusing of the dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth., 247's and ESPINs for AU footballs.

*With 3 games remaining, decisions have to be made on redshirts.  Obviously, the players that have burned it for this year are Bo Nix, Owen Pappoe and DJ Williams.  Derrick Hall (My dark horse pick for the diamond in the rough from this past class) is right at it with 4 games played and he got the start against Ole Miss.  He'll most likely stay in the rotation along with DL, Jaren Hardy, who has been playing more and more. According to what I read, it doesn't look like they'll burn it for anyone else.

*Titty Whit is still not 100%.  Had arthroscopic surgery on his knee a few days after the UF game, but was inexplicably inserted for 3 Mildcats in the LSU game.(While Joey stood on the sidelines)  In the meantime, DJ Williams has become the go-to back, averaging 5.5 yards a carry and 90 a game, which would be much more if not for a brief appearance in one game. I like Boobies, but I'd love to see Williams take over the #1 spot.  Speaking of freshmen, they actually had big plans for Mark Anthony Richards, but he's been injured all season. Gus says if he's ready by the bowl game, he should get some carries.

*Despite some bad games in the early season, Auburn is 3rd in the SEC in rushing with 219 yards per game.  Doubtful anyone sniffs of 1,000 yards for the second straight year after a string of 10 consecutive with at least one 1,000 yard rusher.

*The biggest news is that Bill Taylor is probably out again after missing the Ole Miss game.  Coincidence that we missed 3 FG's?  I think not.  To Bill Taylor's recovery. :bar:
C'mon, nobody can expect me to say Mark Anthony Richards. That's overtly pretentious right? I'm gonna call him G.

We obviously miss Taylor. Who's subbing for him again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 03:05:08 PM »
C'mon, nobody can expect me to say Mark Anthony Richards. That's overtly pretentious right? I'm gonna call him G.

We obviously miss Taylor. Who's subbing for him again?
I can tell you it's not Dax Dellenbach.  That whore!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 03:21:53 PM »
C'mon, nobody can expect me to say Mark Anthony Richards. That's overtly pretentious right? I'm gonna call him G.

We obviously miss Taylor. Who's subbing for him again?
Why won't you call him by his name?  I need to know
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 03:29:37 PM »
Image result for You never even call me by my name images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 03:30:29 PM »
Tell me baby girl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 03:37:01 PM »
Think it's Nathan Quattlebaum.

Quattlebaum...I like saying this.
Anyway, to Bill Taylor's speedy recovery!

:cheers:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 03:44:18 PM »
John Parker Wilson...need I say more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2019, 03:52:36 PM »
So our injured running back used to tap this?

Image result for Jennifer Lopez gifs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2019, 04:06:10 PM »
So our injured running back used to tap this?

Image result for Jennifer Lopez gifs
Okay that's enough flutterin' ass for one day sonny boy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2019, 07:23:19 AM »
News and notes.  Just how low is Arkansas football?  Lost 45-19 to Western Kentucky yesterday.  They were down 35-7 at the half..  Yeeesshh!!!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 07:43:32 AM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2019, 07:45:47 AM »
News and notes.  Just how low is Arkansas football?  Lost 45-19 to Western Kentucky yesterday.  They were down 35-7 at the half..  Yeeesshh!!!
One of the worst teams I've ever seen.  Completely given up.   No idea what they're doing.  Jerry Jones' grandson is boiled turdwater.  Chad Morris is another Gus buddy/protegee who is a complete clusterfart. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.