Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Prodickshunz Week This One

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Prodickshunz Week This One
« on: November 05, 2019, 05:17:25 PM »
Overall, a fairly mundane slate of games this weekend. Well of course, with the exception of:

THE GAME OF THE CENTURY

The headliner outside of the Game of the Century is Penn State traveling to Minnesota to face PJ Fleck's Golden Gophers.  Highly unusual for both these clubs to face each other this late in the season with something on the line, as both are undefeated.  Do I know enough about either team to break this one down?  Obviously not.  I've seen PSU play a little this year and only highlights of the gold-plated varmints.  I will tell you that both have been in a ton of close games, but in looking at the outcomes, I'd have to say that the difference should be that the most points the Nittany Lions have given up is 21, to Michigan.  Minnesota has been consistently involved in the 35-32 type shootouts.  Sandusky U however, doesn't score a lot themselves.  Give me:

Penn State 18

Minnesota 15

Closer to home, Kelly Bryant leads his Mizzou Tigers into the Waste Treatment Plant in Athens to face the stinkin' dawgs. FUGA had a mid season hiccup with their loss to the Cocks.  Mizzou, on the other hand, handled the Cocks like a $20.00 hooker.  That's about where the comparisons end.  FUGA is still supremely talented, while the Tigers have been Jekyll and Hyde all year.  They come in at 6-3 and have looked pretty darn skippy in those wins.  Then they balanced out that record with a whole lot of WTF in losses to Wyoming, Kentucky and....ahem...cough....Vanderbilt.  It seems like every year, Missouri comes up with one game that nobody saw coming and bitch slaps someone they shouldn't.  Please let this be the one.  But...

FUGA  33

Mizzou  17

Please see the above bolded, in-you-face reference to this game.  The key for me is what we've all been hearing it for 2 1/2 weeks now.  If Two-er plays....

Honestly, I believe that's the whole difference between a true game of the month, and Bama continuing their dominance over the Bengal Tigers.  Obviously, we have a pretty damn good defense.  And that D did as well as anybody could against LSU on the road when our offense was all but stagnant for over half the game.  Bama's offense won't be.  I think LSU's defense is not what they've been used to and lived on in the past.  And while they've been scored on a good bit in a couple of contests, I think they're better than most think.  But they are down a starting LB after Michael Divinity left the team this week.  Plus, they're facing a little different animal in Bama than they did vs. the Auburn Kitty Cats led by Mr. Accuracy and Gus Malzahn.

Likewise, Bama's D is not the be all, end all of college defenses.  Not up to 92' standards.  But in the end, I think they can keep Goat Boy & Co. under 30 while finding the end zone more than enough times.

Bama  42

LSU  28

What say you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Prorichardshunz Week This One
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 09:55:10 PM »
Heisman High Ankle Sprain Magic Surgery- 41
Hold on to the Nights (and Derrick Brown) - 21

Dreadlocks Don't Mean Thug - 24
Row Row Row Your Gopher - 17

Bowl Cuts - 31
No Bowls - 14

All Wildcat All the Time - 17
Lane Kiffin Is Still to Blame - 13

ACC Vanderbilt - 27
The House Frank Built - 17

Auburn Creed Thumpers on a Bye Week - 11tymillion Sanctimonious Tweets
Rest of Us - Zero Foxes Given
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Prodickshunz Week This One
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 09:59:12 PM »
I predict AU will struggle this weekend...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 10:46:13 PM »
I predict AU will struggle this weekend...
Gus is confident that we can keep it close and win it in the end. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2019, 08:58:02 AM »
Anybody seen my shower shoes?     28
They're frozen there in the corner    24

We use the LEDs like a laser pointer   38
We are still in the hunt, dammit         17

THE GAME OF THE CENTURY PART DEUX
Woman, where's my ankle brace?   48
9 Years is a long time                    41

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2019, 09:12:39 AM »
Gus is confident that we can keep it close and win it in the end.
Bye is a good football team.  Glad to get the win.  Did a lot of good things out there.  But we missed some opportunities.  That’s on me.  We’re gonna get better.  I promise you that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2019, 09:33:46 AM »
Bye is a good football team.  Glad to get the win.  Did a lot of good things out there.  But we missed some opportunities.  That’s on me.  We’re gonna get better.  I promise you that.
Didn't you say that last we...

Ah. I see what you did there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2019, 10:01:40 AM »
The future is bright.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2019, 10:05:49 AM »
The future is bright.
There's no doubt about that
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2019, 05:11:16 PM »
You know, participation is a good thing in these prediction threads, and I think everyone should get a trophy.  But to be honest, I have no clue who you guys are talking about half the time. 

My Skinny Jeans Are Ripped  30

Grass Man Tractor Fudge  17

That tells me nuthin'.  Nada.  Zip.  Zilch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2019, 07:39:57 AM »
You know, participation is a good thing in these prediction threads, and I think everyone should get a trophy.  But to be honest, I have no clue who you guys are talking about half the time.

My Skinny Jeans Are Ripped  30

That's half the fun of these is reading what people come up with each week. I mean, if you want the boring version: http://tallasseetimes.com/news_article_13.htm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2019, 08:52:05 AM »

You are so off.  Grass Man Tractor Fudge beat Chicken Fuckers by 20.  There's no way a team that lost to Boll Weevil Stank Makers will beat a team like the Grass Man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2019, 10:00:37 AM »

I have to agree.  There are a lot of things that probably make sense in your heads but I just don't get it.  I've looked through these threads before and couldn't tell which side was up.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2019, 10:18:23 AM »
For the olds on here...

Heisman High Ankle Sprain Magic Surgery (ALABAMA)- 41
Hold on to the Nights (and Derrick Brown) (LSU) - 21

Dreadlocks Don't Mean Thug (PENN STATE) - 24
Row Row Row Your Gopher (MINNESOTA) - 17

Bowl Cuts (GEORGIA) - 31
No Bowls (MISSOURI)- 14

All Wildcat All the Time (KENTUCKY) - 17
Lane Kiffin Is Still to Blame (TENNESSEE) - 13

ACC Vanderbilt (WAKE FOREST) - 27
The House Frank Built  (VIRGINIA TECH) - 17

Auburn Creed Thumpers on a Bye Week (A-HOLES ON TWITTER)- 11tymillion Sanctimonious Tweets
Rest of Us (TIGERSX) - Zero Foxes Given
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2019, 10:20:17 AM »
You are so off.  Grass Man Tractor Fudge beat Chicken Fuckers by 20.  There's no way a team that lost to Boll Weevil Stank Makers will beat a team like the Grass Man.
Dude, that was before Boll Weevil Stank Makers lost their QB.  They haven't been the same since.  Plus, I guess you didn't notice that 2 weeks ago, BWSM lost on a last second field goal to Tears for Fears Smoothie.   Do you even follow college football?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2019, 02:24:31 PM »
If MN pulls off this upset of PSU, PJ will be the front runner for FSU.

I picked PSU, but I don’t even care. Any time PSU loses, I’m good!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 03:31:59 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2019, 03:46:38 PM »
PJ has some dedicated fans for sure!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions