Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Prognostifications Week Please Let This End

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Prognostifications Week Please Let This End
« on: October 31, 2019, 03:09:49 PM »
The regular season is about to head into the final month and four games to go for just about everyone.  Overall, the slate of games for this weekend is a steamy pile of discarded nothingburgers, with the headliner being the Gators taking on those smelly, flea infested, arrogant bitches.  And their men don't smell much better.

A general observation first.  I think this year is going to be no different than most in the past with regard to things that happen down the stretch.  The committee will release the first rankings after this week and everyone fully expects the same suspects to be at the top, with the exception of LSU, who may be numero uno, and probably should be based on their schedule to date.  But the truth of the matter is that most of the rest, starting with Bama, Clemson, tOSU etc. really haven't played anyone yet.  Don't know if Clemson has any potential road blocks at all.  Suddenly, Meat Chicken looks like they could give the Buckeyes a tussle.  Bama obviously has the Bengal Tigers and a trip to JHS in it's future.  I do believe we're going to have several more KSU/OU moments coming up because no one really knows how good any of these teams truly are.  Having said that....on to the stinkers.

I had my face palm moment last week when I didn't realize both UF and FUGA had an off week before this weekend's match up.  I don't recall what my pontifications were but I don't think my position would have changed much in that I'll be pulling for Florida but believe FUGA will win in a tight one.  I'd think something similar to the AU/LSU tilt.

FUGA  23

UF  20

I'm looking down the list of games and quite honestly, I can't find any that I either care about or could give an opinion on.  Yeesh!!!  So, on to the titanic clash on the Planes.  Vegas has us as a 19+ point favorite.  In watching our offense, I worry if we can score enough to beat anyone by that margin.  We should be able to handle Hobby Lobby easily with defense alone.  That will probably be the case and I see Malzahn trying to further perfect his patented up the middle runs with a heavy dose of DJ.  I also think with the departure of Joey Freshwood, he's going to try and keep Nix upright and healthy, so look to see him run even less than he did against LSU, if that's even possible.  I think this one is a snooze-fest.  I think we hear some boo-birds come out, especially if we load up on stupid penalties again.  Can't see us covering.

AU  27

OM 14 

As for the rest, I got nuthin'.  What say you? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Prognostifications Week Please Let This End
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 03:46:23 PM »
Well, thank ya Snaggy and howdy football fans.  The 2019 football season is beginning to wind down, but there's still the chance that little upset bug is still in business.  That little varmit has been known to cause more trouble than the boll wevil did during the depression.

First on Sat'dees schedule is the matter of that great big 'ol cocktail party in Jacksonville.  Kirby Smart is takin his big bad group of mangy mutts down the road to match wits with Dan Mullen and his ornery bunch of gatahs in this clash for first place in the SEC East.  Both teams have a great defense, but them gatahs have an offense to go with it this year.  As long as they ain't nothin wrong with they medulla oblongottas, the Gatahs should be able to move the ball against that stingy bunch of junkyard dogs.
Buzz's loser, in a close one...Jawja

Latah in the day, Matt Luke and his banged up group of colonel blackbear sharks will ride into Jordan Hare to tussle with a group a angry tigers, still lickin' their wounds from a loss last week in Red Stick.  Gus Malzahn may have lost a quarterback this week, but he won't need him to fend off the overmatched rebelblackbears on a loud Sat'dee night in Awbuhn.  
Buzz's loser...Ole Miss
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 04:11:21 PM »
Well, thank ya Snaggy and howdy football fans.  The 2019 football season is beginning to wind down, but there's still the chance that little upset bug is still in business.  That little varmit has been known to cause more trouble than the boll wevil did during the depression.

First on Sat'dees schedule is the matter of that great big 'ol cocktail party in Jacksonville.  Kirby Smart is takin his big bad group of mangy mutts down the road to match wits with Dan Mullen and his ornery bunch of gatahs in this clash for first place in the SEC East.  Both teams have a great defense, but them gatahs have an offense to go with it this year.  As long as they ain't nothin wrong with they medulla oblongottas, the Gatahs should be able to move the ball against that stingy bunch of junkyard dogs.
Buzz's loser, in a close one...Jawja

Latah in the day, Matt Luke and his banged up group of colonel blackbear sharks will ride into Jordan Hare to tussle with a group a angry tigers, still lickin' their wounds from a loss last week in Red Stick.  Gus Malzahn may have lost a quarterback this week, but he won't need him to fend off the overmatched rebelblackbears on a loud Sat'dee night in Awbuhn. 
Buzz's loser...Ole Miss
Thanks Leonard.

Related image
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 04:23:16 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 05:03:11 PM »
Thanks Leonard.
Damn, I miss grabbing the Leonard's Losers every week from the Krogers or Winn-Dixies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 05:39:54 PM »
I was thinking Florida all week knowing they have as many as three QBs and Mullen isn't scared to play any of them.
Then I got to thinking about the little nerdy Blankenkicker and how fitting it would be for him to redeem himself after failing against the Muscocks.
So I'm going with UGA by 2. 
Make it UGA 23-21.

Pretty down about our situation. Not down on the players, it's just difficult being stuck with an absolute rigid bonehead for a head coach.

But this week ol Gus is gonna roll the dice.

For this Saturday and for this Saturday only our negligent narcissist promises as many as 12 attempted slants for your viewing pleasure. That's t.w.e.l.v.e.
slants only for Ole Piss. One time only!
No more routes going nowhere, no more broken patterns, no more overthrows, no more balls in the turf, no more "what was that?"
Rest easy Auburn faithful. Bag an easy win with the method used by everyone's Heisman favorite and national championship QB Tua Tagliavola.

Auburn 41 Mississippi 17.

Ok I'm tired again. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 05:41:58 PM »
Damn, I miss grabbing the Leonard's Losers every week from the Krogers or Winn-Dixies.
Werd.  Always looked forward to his predictions on the radio. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2019, 09:11:46 PM »
I was thinking Florida all week knowing they have as many as three QBs and Mullen isn't scared to play any of them.
Then I got to thinking about the little nerdy Blankenkicker and how fitting it would be for him to redeem himself after failing against the Muscocks.
So I'm going with UGA by 2.
Make it UGA 23-21.

Pretty down about our situation. Not down on the players, it's just difficult being stuck with an absolute rigid bonehead for a head coach.

But this week ol Gus is gonna roll the dice.

For this Saturday and for this Saturday only our negligent narcissist promises as many as 12 attempted slants for your viewing pleasure. That's t.w.e.l.v.e.
slants only for Ole Piss. One time only!
No more routes going nowhere, no more broken patterns, no more overthrows, no more balls in the turf, no more "what was that?"
Rest easy Auburn faithful. Bag an easy win with the method used by everyone's Heisman favorite and national championship QB Tua Tagliavola.

Auburn 41 Mississippi 17.

Ok I'm tired again.
Don't Bogart that joint, my friend

Pass it over to me

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2019, 09:25:35 AM »
I think grantham is gonna scheme highly aggressive against fromm and his receivers.  Lot of blitzing. Lots. Fromm is a qb of timing with the wideouts. Which has been non existent this year due to the corps being very new and green. Fromm isn’t very mobile. This could be key to the whole game. Could be a low scoring affair because Ga’s D is also very good.

go gatah - 20

Ugaly - 10

Good Gus is back again this week after a 1 week absence. The roller coaster goes back down another hill. Before going back up another soon. Thus is the ebb n flow with this schizophrenic asshat. This game looks similar to ark. And MSU. Because ole miss is that fucking bad. We look all world again a couple of quarters and also look “da fok?” A couple of quarters too. Won’t matter. Ole miss is that bad. More fools gold this week. 

War plains tiger eagles - 49

Ole piss grovers - 17 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 09:29:21 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2019, 09:49:42 AM »
Canines - 24
Reptiles - 20

Big Fish - 41
A Time To Kill - 10

Ducks - 27
Rubbers - 17

Sled Dogs - 17
Mormons with a feather - 13

Graceland - 34
Death Penalty - 31

I'd rather watch a full season of the WNBA than watch this high school coach try and call games in the SEC.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 10:57:24 AM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2019, 01:52:01 PM »
Liberty Flames vs UMass Minutemen.  I've been looking forward to this one all week.  While all indicators say Liberty should cruse through this game, I have a sneaky suspicion that the Mighty Minutemen of the U (not that one in Miami, the one in Massachusetts) might just have something up their sleeve for the Flames.  It's been a weird season so you never know.  Liberty just did come off a heartbreaking loss to Rutgers and UMass has lost 3 in a row so they are due.  One would think it be smart to place your money on Liberty and you would be right......whatever it is up their sleeve isn't going to be enough.

Liberty - 42
UMass - 17
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 02:31:03 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

jmar

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2019, 02:00:31 PM »
Liberty Flames vs UMass Minutemen.  I've been looking forward to this one all week.  While all indicators say Liberty should cruse through this game, I have a sneaky suspicion that the Might Minutemen of the U (not that one in Miami, the one in Massachusetts) might just have something up their sleeve for the Flames.  It's been a weird season so you never know.  Liberty just did come off a heartbreaking loss to Rutgers and UMass has lost 3 in a row so they are due.  One would think it be smart to place your money on Liberty and you would be right......whatever it is up their sleeve isn't going to be enough.

Liberty - 42
UMass - 17
Yes I am in complete agreement with you.
These are the type of contests where Liberty shines as bright as the sun itself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2019, 02:02:35 PM »
Liberty Flames vs UMass Minutemen.  I've been looking forward to this one all week.  While all indicators say Liberty should cruse through this game, I have a sneaky suspicion that the Might Minutemen of the U (not that one in Miami, the one in Massachusetts) might just have something up their sleeve for the Flames.  It's been a weird season so you never know.  Liberty just did come off a heartbreaking loss to Rutgers and UMass has lost 3 in a row so they are due.  One would think it be smart to place your money on Liberty and you would be right......whatever it is up their sleeve isn't going to be enough.

Liberty - 42
UMass - 17
I love that Emu
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2019, 02:06:27 PM »
I love that Emu
They can swim doncha know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2019, 02:34:04 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions