Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

We've been Gus'd again!

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
We've been Gus'd again!
« on: October 30, 2019, 02:30:41 PM »
https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2019/10/what-joey-gatewoods-midseason-departure-means-for-auburn-at-quarterback.html

You know what?  Probably not a surprise but I'm done with this Malzahn clown.  If you're not, please answer one single question for me. 

How is it that every single quarterback Auburn has signed over the last decade (with the exception of Cam and Nick) has either been a fumble-footed cluster-fuck abortion who fails to perform even the most rudimentary skills required of a SEC-quality quarterback or that player transfers right the fuck out? And if you're honest Nick regressed significantly in his second season and Cam was smart enough not to come back for more "instruction" from this bag of dicks coach we have. 

If you've gone ten years without ever having a QB show any improvement, then who's the problem?  All the quarterbacks you've burned through, ruined, wasted and fucked over?  Or you? 

Fuck. Gus. Malzahn. 

I've stupidly come back several times just hoping things are going to be different/better.  But it's the same fucking clusterfuck year after year after year. 

Fuck. Gus. Malzahn. 

I really wasn't there and I've gone back and forth but if it takes getting blown out by UA and UGA, and some other shitty performances along the way to get rid of him I really think I'd be okay suffering that.

Fuck. Gus. Malzahn. 

I don't have much money, but I'm going to vote with what I have.  I won't buy another single piece of football-related merchandise until he's gone. Fact is, I'm anti-abortion.  I cannot in good conscience continue to watch the regular abortions he puts on the field any longer.  I will not watch another game.  

And I truly do not care if he turns it around starting this week and wins 700 games in a row, forcing Saban into retirement and breaking Kirby, Dan, Ed, Will, Jimbo and Chad along the way.  (ok, I might come back after the 650th win, but not before). 

I'm sick of his face. I'm sick of his in-over-his-head bullshit.  I'm just sick of him.

Basketball.  I'm ready for that. 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 02:32:46 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: We've been Gus'd again!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 02:42:42 PM »
But gatewood is a quitter. And a punk. And good riddance. 

Facebook dun tolt me so. And the creed. Read it. 

Sometimes our own fans make me sick. 

Yeah. Gatewood is the common clusterfuck denominator since 2013. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 02:43:59 PM »
War.  Damn.  Hoops.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 02:51:31 PM »

Please don't make me go shred people on Facebook.  Because that's the mood I'm in right now.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 02:56:42 PM »
Things could be worsterer.  I've got a good friend who played LB at Arkansas.  He and his Hog buddies have been all over the book faces begging for Houston Nutt to come back.

When success is measured by 2 Bowl wins in 10 years, then Houston, we have a problem. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 03:01:41 PM »

That damn Gatewood. I knew he was a troublemaker right away. We need assurances. Where is the leadership?
This is so unnerving. It's high time we hear from Director Greene. Gus needs a friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 03:02:20 PM »
War.  Damn.  Hoops.
All for a coach worth his salary and actually develops players!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2019, 03:03:35 PM »
Things could be worsterer.  I've got a good friend who played LB at Arkansas.  He and his Hog buddies have been all over the book faces begging for Houston Nutt to come back.

When success is measured by 2 Bowl wins in 10 years, then Houston, we have a problem.
I think the expectations and talent pool may be slightly different. Slightly. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2019, 03:07:04 PM »
All for a coach worth his salary and actually develops players!!
You know, it appears some people don't know what they're talking about.  Doesn't develop players????  There is no one, and I repeat, NO ONE in the game that teaches this technique any better than Gus Malzahn.  Come On Swain got 6 Oscar Nominations (He was robbed) and Big Kat will surely get to work on his acceptance speech after this performance. And they owe it all to the Gus.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2019, 03:21:47 PM »
I'm ready for him to be gone.  I was after last year, hell the year before that.  I gave him another chance after beating UGA and bammer.  This I guess is the final straw.  Uncle Milty, Yella Fellwer, BBVA and any other Money Bags need to cough up some cash and tell Harbert to go fuck himself since he hitched himself to the Gus Bus. 

Nix can be all world, he has the talent and tools but Gus is already fucking him up.  We threw a quick drag to Schwartz against LSU early and it was never seen again.  On the road against an opponent of LSU caliber you give a TrFrosh playc let me that to get his confidence up.  Against UF and LSU our bumfuckery coach can't even do that. 

GET THE FUCK OUT OF AUBURN GUS AND DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS!

I MAD!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2019, 03:24:08 PM »
Oh, I don't blame Gatewood one damn bit.  I think it's a bitch made pussy move to do it in the middle of the season, but whatever. I don't know the situation so......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2019, 03:26:44 PM »
I heard Gatewood really hated the new logo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2019, 03:35:58 PM »
I heard Gatewood really hated the new logo.
That tells me right there that he doesn't appreciate art. Good Riddance Joey!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2019, 03:38:11 PM »
Oh, I don't blame Gatewood one damn bit.  I think it's a bitch made pussy move to do it in the middle of the season, but whatever. I don't know the situation so......
Your last sentence is where I am. Just don’t know what all has went down that we don’t see. But I begrudge no one for wanting to escape that dysfunction and aim for success. He won’t get it under gus. Period. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2019, 03:46:08 PM »
We don't know what happened behind the scenes, but we do know what happened in the scenes and on the teevees.
Every week, Gus promised he had a package that included Gatewood.  He actually used that package a few times, but at the times of crunch, his sphincter puckered up and he reverted back to page 1 of the playbook.

Then, there was that little issue where Gatewood assumed/expected/guessed that it was his time to go in as the team hit the red zone...and the wizard came from out behind the curtain and pulled him back on national TV.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2019, 03:49:21 PM »
Now listen, son.  I know you've been sacked 6 times this quarter, but if you'll fake those 3 handoffs better before you whirly bird, you'll throw them off.  Then you can easily hit that 6 yard out to the far side of the field.  And damn it, run the Sugar Huddle more.  God, I love that thing.

Image result for Jarrett Stidham images 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2019, 03:57:09 PM »
Sonofabitch!  I wish Gus hadn't killed the Like button
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2019, 03:57:19 PM »
We don't know what happened behind the scenes, but we do know what happened in the scenes and on the teevees.
Every week, Gus promised he had a package that included Gatewood.  He actually used that package a few times, but at the times of crunch, his sphincter puckered up and he reverted back to page 1 of the playbook.

Then, there was that little issue where Gatewood assumed/expected/guessed that it was his time to go in as the team hit the red zone...and the wizard came from out behind the curtain and pulled him back on national TV. 
I really miss him too Buzz. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2019, 04:00:57 PM »
I really miss him too Buzz.
He was supposed to take me to 31 Flavors this week!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2019, 04:03:39 PM »
He was supposed to take me to 31 Flavors this week!
Well I'm sure he will do something special for you to make up for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions