Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I’m tired

jmar

Re: I’m tired
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2019, 03:08:32 AM »
Not excluding it as a possibility, but I'd like to poll the audience, Chuck.
I'm actually agreeing with your assessment of Nix and the fact that he's really done well under extreme circumstances. 

Where I disagree is with those who point to him missing "many" targets as if others might be able to overcome the same hardships.

As for the inclusion of Patrick I also agree he knew what Bo was getting into but that's where it ends for me. 

FWIW I'm for trying anyone and everyone however Gus has stated that he hasn't considered a change. And with this I can only conclude that Malzahn has set his course and hung his future as Auburn's Head Coach on Nix.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2019, 07:14:25 AM »
Ok what's the alternative?
I believe it's time for the annual "I'm going to be the head coach and turn playcalling duties over to ___________-_-____- (eventual scapegoat) so I can concentrate on the team.  These guys are going to get to know me.  I'm going to lift weights and dance. We're going to get better" speech.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2019, 09:03:35 AM »
Well...  After falling for that, I’ll go back into hibernation for the year.
You have no reason to hibernate. I’m definitely pompous when it comes to the aforementioned poster’s football “knowledge”.

I’m not one to come into a place and stir the pot. Not my intent. 

This guy and Cato obviously agree about Gus. I have no idea what CTEAU thinks.  I get the feeling that he doesn’t know what day of the week it is. 

But I can tell two things from snuggle’s  posts.

• He knows very little about sports
  • He tends to be more gay than straight. (Not that there is anything wrong with that, mind you)

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2019, 09:11:12 AM »
I’ve always thought he was promised the OC job if/when we go looking for a new coach.
And I honestly think he would be great as the OC.  Maybe Bob can get Steele to stay on too, or at least get his brother for DC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2019, 09:14:47 AM »
You have no reason to hibernate. I’m definitely pompous when it comes to the aforementioned poster’s football “knowledge”.

I’m not one to come into a place and stir the pot. Not my intent.

This guy and Cato obviously agree about Gus. I have no idea what CTEAU thinks.  I get the feeling that he doesn’t know what day of the week it is.

But I can tell two things from snuggle’s  posts.

• He knows very little about sports
  • He tends to be more gay than straight. (Not that there is anything wrong with that, mind you)
Is that you, Tolbert? Look, I am hung over, my knees are killing me and if you're gonna pull this shit at least you can say you're from the Yankees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2019, 09:51:46 AM »
I'll also put this out as a counterpoint:  Against teams not ranked in the top 10, Bo is looking pretty fucking great as a frosh, shitass playcalling aside.  I think everyone was expecting too much of the kid: to waltz into Gville/BR and pirouette out with a couple of Ws.
This comment made you got damn bonafide!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2019, 11:29:55 AM »
You have no reason to hibernate. I’m definitely pompous when 

But I can tell two things from snuggle’s  posts.

• He knows very little about sports
  • He tends to be more gay than straight. (Not that there is anything wrong with that, mind you)
I am not gay....anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2019, 12:29:49 PM »
I am not gay....anymore.
Oh cheer up!  Have a good feeling that things are about to improve for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions