Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I’m tired

jmar

Re: I’m tired
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2019, 02:02:16 PM »
To that point...EX NFL GM "Auburn ‘might have the best team in the country’ if not for Malzahn’s ‘horrible’ offense"

https://www.al.com/sports/2019/10/ex-nfl-gm-auburn-might-have-the-best-team-in-the-country-if-not-for-malzahns-offense.html?fbclid=IwAR36JoE-YMOq6_GqXfoeftXTuSgk56wmSUVArMEL9XMpHHcipEhBJeWEeuM

"“That’s the worst offense I’ve ever seen,” Lombardi said. “(Malzahn) has no idea how to throw the football. Zero. Zero. All he does is scream at the players. He has no idea how to throw the football. He has no passing game.”"
I'm sick of Tuberville too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2019, 02:29:40 PM »
To that point...EX NFL GM "Auburn ‘might have the best team in the country’ if not for Malzahn’s ‘horrible’ offense"

https://www.al.com/sports/2019/10/ex-nfl-gm-auburn-might-have-the-best-team-in-the-country-if-not-for-malzahns-offense.html?fbclid=IwAR36JoE-YMOq6_GqXfoeftXTuSgk56wmSUVArMEL9XMpHHcipEhBJeWEeuM

"“That’s the worst offense I’ve ever seen,” Lombardi said. “(Malzahn) has no idea how to throw the football. Zero. Zero. All he does is scream at the players. He has no idea how to throw the football. He has no passing game.”"

Back in May, Malzahn defended his offense, saying â€œI’ve been in the league for 10 years, and we’ve been pretty successful offensively.”

He will never LEARN.  And this is where I have a problem.  From whom is he supposed to learn?  The son of a bitch has never had anything other than his own voice to listen to.  He has no resources.  He can't call up somebody he used to coach with for pointers -- because he doesn't have the resume.  Houston Nutt?  Chizik?  After that it's a wasteland. 

Fuck all.  He's clueless. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2019, 02:59:41 PM »
Alluding back to Six' and earlier posts, the fact is that we are what most people predicted us to be.  We're a 4 to 5 loss program.  We're not beating FUGA or Bama.  Not because I don't think we can hang with them physically or talent-wise.  While neither of them really scares anyone, they both have real talent on D and can scheme against a lesser coach.  We coulda/shoulda beat both UF and LSU.  Our D played way more than good enough to win those games.  Offensively, we are.....someone re-insert picture of monkey fucking football here. _________________________!

So after another 4 to 5 loss season, and the PTB continue to look the other way because they painted themselves in a corner with that ridiculously undeserved contract, Gus will turn over the offense (Theoretically) to someone else for the 42nd time. And continue to interfere until we lose 5 more in 2020.

Such is the current state of Auburn football. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2019, 03:09:37 PM »
Ultimately, it just pisses me off that Joe Burrow is still laughing at us.

Image result for MaCaulay Culkin images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2019, 03:16:27 PM »
 Gus will turn over the offense (Theoretically) to someone else for the 42nd time. And continue to interfere until we lose 5 more in 
Not just someone. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2019, 03:34:49 PM »
I tell you what I’m tired of. I am so tired of fair weather fans who right when there is a hint of trouble, jump ship. Or, bus, in this instance.

I normally bite my tongue around here. And I’m not one of those people who pumps sunshine. It is very obvious who the real Auburn men are. Let’s just leave it at that. 

On second thought, let’s not. Two of the last few posts on here are far from displaying an Auburn man’s character.

I have no beef with either of the guys. Would not know them if they were to walk up and smack me in the face.  But I just ask, if you are going to comment and act is if you care, be a true Auburn man. Don’t be a bammer. 

It is ridiculous at this lack of character. Most Auburn men who know something about football agree that the issues on the offensive line and a true freshman qb are the biggest problems. Not Gus.

Why make the problems worse with the incessant grumbling about something you obviously know absolutely nothing about?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2019, 03:50:51 PM »
Shut up WT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2019, 04:07:46 PM »
I tell you what I’m tired of. I am so tired of fair weather fans who right when there is a hint of trouble, jump ship. Or, bus, in this instance.

I normally bite my tongue around here. And I’m not one of those people who pumps sunshine. It is very obvious who the real Auburn men are. Let’s just leave it at that.
You normally bite cock and pump gay midgets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2019, 07:14:53 PM »
Should've won both the UF and LSU. If only WE had the stripes in our back pocket.

Then there's this little article on al.com.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 07:21:17 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2019, 07:49:35 PM »
Ultimately, it just pisses me off that Joe Burrow is still laughing at us.

Image result for MaCaulay Culkin images
Burrow does seem to be smelling him some stank with the Culkin sneer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2019, 10:56:12 PM »

Germans!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2019, 11:00:25 PM »
Burrow does seem to be smelling him some stank with the Culkin sneer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2019, 06:06:37 AM »
Not just someone.

No. No more casualties with Malzahn.
My hope is that Nix would have sense enough not to sacrifice both himself and his son to this abortion.
Lombardi is spot on. Just a shame there aren't enough detractors from outside the Auburn family to wake up the right trustee to persuade the others to make it go away.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 07:41:11 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2019, 10:22:09 AM »
No. No more casualties with Malzahn.
My hope is that Nix would have sense enough not to sacrifice both himself and his son to this abortion.
Lombardi is spot on. Just a shame there aren't enough detractors from outside the Auburn family to wake up the right trustee to persuade the others to make it go away.
Pat and Bo knew exactly what they were getting into.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2019, 10:32:26 AM »
^^^Right up here^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2019, 11:03:37 AM »
Yep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2019, 11:18:29 AM »
Not sure.  

It's worse than I ever anticipated.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2019, 12:50:21 PM »
I tell you what I’m tired of. I am so tired of fair weather fans who right when there is a hint of trouble, jump ship. Or, bus, in this instance.

I normally bite my tongue around here. And I’m not one of those people who pumps sunshine. It is very obvious who the real Auburn men are. Let’s just leave it at that.

On second thought, let’s not. Two of the last few posts on here are far from displaying an Auburn man’s character.

I have no beef with either of the guys. Would not know them if they were to walk up and smack me in the face.  But I just ask, if you are going to comment and act is if you care, be a true Auburn man. Don’t be a bammer.

It is ridiculous at this lack of character. Most Auburn men who know something about football agree that the issues on the offensive line and a true freshman qb are the biggest problems. Not Gus.

Why make the problems worse with the incessant grumbling about something you obviously know absolutely nothing about?
You know what a pompous ass you sound like?  â€œWe obviously know nothing  about?”  Hell, you might as well call us deplorables. 

Explain to me how a 5-star freshman’s QB gets outplayed by a walk on with no D1offers? Explain how’s Gus is on his 7-8th year in the SEC and he was shocked by noises at an away stadium?  When he says he’s installing new plays, it’s  a play that everyone else has had in the playbook for years. 

Go beat the creed on AUfamily. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2019, 01:03:26 PM »
You know what a pompous ass you sound like?  “We obviously know nothing  about?”  Hell, you might as well call us deplorables.

Explain to me how a 5-star freshman’s QB gets outplayed by a walk on with no D1offers? Explain how’s Gus is on his 7-8th year in the SEC and he was shocked by noises at an away stadium?  When he says he’s installing new plays, it’s  a play that everyone else has had in the playbook for years.

Go beat the creed on AUfamily.
A little heads up.  This ain't fo realz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2019, 01:19:03 PM »
A little heads up.  This ain't fo realz.
Well...  After falling for that, I’ll go back into hibernation for the year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King