Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Errmagerd. Perderksherns Werk Servern...or Ert.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Errmagerd. Perderksherns Werk Servern...or Ert.
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2019, 11:33:23 AM »
I got one prediction right.  I said if it's close, the SEC will not allow the GAME OF THE CENTURY to be tainted in any way.  What did we have....16 penalties?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2019, 08:34:36 AM »
I got one prediction right.  I said if it's close, the SEC will not allow the GAME OF THE CENTURY to be tainted in any way.  What did we have....16 penalties?
While I agree the calls were awful - they dominated us regardless. Stat wise it wasn’t close. We have bigger issues on O than no calls which were 90+% on our D Line. LSU D is awful which is what makes this sting even worse. Fucking vandy looked better agaisnt LSU D than we did.  Penalties or not.  Yella Fella reaching out to big game Bob yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2019, 10:08:28 AM »
While I agree the calls were awful - they dominated us regardless. Stat wise it wasn’t close. We have bigger issues on O than no calls which were 90+% on our D Line. LSU D is awful which is what makes this sting even worse. Fucking vandy looked better agaisnt LSU D than we did.  Penalties or not.  Yella Fella reaching out to big game Bob yet?
I think you know my frustration during the game whilst texting among the ourselves.  You know, the real group text.  The ONLY one that matters and includes real football minds. 

LSU took the game over momentum-wise, by the end of the 3rd with consistently pinning us deep.  The offense was anemic in getting us out of the hole and the D couldn't keep an offense like that down forever.  The stats domination was strictly due to our offense not being able to produce jack squat for almost on entire half of football. 

Two main factors IMO.  First, the mind-numbingly bad play calling by Mr. Malzahn.  His obsession with running a back into the middle of a very average line repeatedly and in all situations, basically rendered 6 or 7 possessions useless.  I could go into specifics, but what's the point? Second, when we did try and make something happen, we couldn't get it done because we have a wildly inaccurate QB.  He's making the simplest of passes an adventure or downright fail.  I don't know how to explain it.  Don't know how to cure it.  I can't blame that on Gus outside of not going to Gatewood for a few series.  Nix simply can't hit the broad side of my ass from 5 yards away. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2019, 12:05:03 PM »
A well coached QB could hit that ass 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2019, 12:14:20 PM »
A well coached QB could hit that ass
You know what Gus' answer to this will be? Hire Patrick Nix as OC (next sacrifice in line). 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg