friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: To beat LSU...
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2019, 03:03:17 PM »
^^  He's wiry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2019, 03:12:23 PM »
you got to score more points.

#doubletap
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2019, 04:24:50 PM »
Just looked at LSU's schedule.  They've played fuck all.  Two quality opponents, Texas and Florida... They allowed 38 and 28 points respectively.

With a modicum of offensive production to keep them fresh, I like our defense to disrupt the LSU passing game enough to frustrate Burrow and force some mistakes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2019, 04:29:50 PM »
Just looked at LSU's schedule.  They've played fuck all.  Two quality opponents, Texas and Florida... They allowed 38 and 28 points respectively.

With a modicum of offensive production to keep them fresh, I like our defense to disrupt the LSU passing game enough to frustrate Burrow and force some mistakes.
How dare you interrupt our Replacements movie quote thread hijack with real, well-reasoned football analysis.

Speaking of AU football, obviously Nick Coe was noticeably absent this past Saturday.  Marlon Davidson says Coe is about to turn it on this week.  Malzahn said, “We will see how he does in practice today and how he takes care of his stuff, and we will see how it works this week.” 

Man, that's more detail than I need to know. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2019, 05:05:02 PM »
How dare you interrupt our Replacements movie quote thread hijack with real, well-reasoned football analysis.

Speaking of AU football, obviously Nick Coe was noticeably absent this past Saturday.  Marlon Davidson says Coe is about to turn it on this week.  Malzahn said, “We will see how he does in practice today and how he takes care of his stuff, and we will see how it works this week.”

Man, that's more detail than I need to know.
You should have seen this coming with all the shower pics.  Slacker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2019, 05:07:23 PM »
Just looked at LSU's schedule.  They've played fudge all.  Two quality opponents, Texas and Florida... They allowed 38 and 28 points respectively.

I really love your optimism.  Just wish I shared it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2019, 05:44:55 PM »
I really love your optimism.  Just wish I shared it.
Cocaine is a helluva drug.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2019, 06:42:44 PM »

I refer back to 2017 where we beat both Georgia and Alabama to finish the regular season. Had we closed the deal we would have been the first team to make the playoffs with two loses.
Okay we choked in the SECCG and UCF won their title but this is very possible.
Our defensive front is going to make this tough.
Don't know what Gus does but as long as he doesn't slam it into reverse while we're speeding down the interstate I think we can win.
Couldn't find a proper gif as an example but he can get pretty sketchy with the play calling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2019, 10:26:47 PM »
I refer back to 2017 where we beat both Georgia and Alabama to finish the regular season. Had we closed the deal we would have been the first team to make the playoffs with two loses.
Okay we choked in the SECCG and UCF won their title but this is very possible.
Our defensive front is going to make this tough.
Don't know what Gus does but as long as he doesn't slam it into reverse while we're speeding down the interstate I think we can win.
Couldn't find a proper gif as an example but he can get pretty sketchy with the play calling.
Malzahn sketches a route tree: 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.