Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pre-Dirkishins Week Before Next Week

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pre-Dirkishins Week Before Next Week
« on: October 16, 2019, 04:30:37 PM »
The 3rd Saturday in October has always been set aside for that titanic clash between Tennessee and Bama.  Someone remind me when the last time was the Vols were even remotely competitive in this match up.  UT got their first SEC win this past weekend and showed a little more fight than usual against FUGA the week before.  Maybe they stand up to the Tahd for a while this week, but the reality is that with those receivers, Bama could throw slant patterns every other play against just about anyone and run em' by 30.  This one is at Brunt Danny, so expect the dominance to continue.

Bama  47

Vols  17

Well Fuck Georgia!  Okay, now that that's out of the way, let's talk about the tilt with the Cats of UK.  Obviously, no comparison in talent here and FUGA should be coming into this one with a mad on and looking to redeem themselves.  Under normal circumstances, I'd say this one is over by halftime.  But this one may be a contest for a bit longer than expected.  Maybe!  Not because I think UK can hang, but based more on FUGA not looking in sync there, Justin Timberlake.  Jake Fromm State Farm put it in the air 51 times against the Cocks.  His previous high in attempts this year was 29.  Wassup wit dat?  I thought they could run Swift behind that massive O-line and destroy most peeps.  The truth is they've looked very pedestrian against decent defenses.  But I don't think UK is in that category and they do more than enough to tame the Cats.

FUGA  38

UK  14

No real "expert" analysis from me on our match up with the Hogs.  I said earlier, it all comes down to Gus and the plays he picks from his laminated book of Jeenyus.  I don't have the warm fuzzies about it.  I see Corch M calling a similar game as he did in the Swamp.  Why?  Because in his mind, he thinks LSU will only look at this week's film and he'll be ready to go in to Red Stick and open up a big ole can of Bedazzler, the likes of which ain't never been seen.  I heard some of his call in show the Thursday before Texas A&M, and in his comments, he openly said they'd been game planning for the Aggies the past 3 weeks.  Meaning, he will absolutely look past what he deems to be an inferior opponent and stay vanilla.  Truth:  We're not good enough offensively to be vanilla.  Here's to hoping he turns that laminated sheet to side B and puts the Hogs away.

AU  35

UArk  17

What say you? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Pre-Dirkishins Week Before Next Week
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 04:56:33 PM »
I predict the packy derms will have almost as many touchdowns as offensive plays.

Look at us copying someone else now...OOH LEDs    77
Let's bask in the glory of 1-7       24

Our LEDs are better    44
Is it basketball season yet?   17

We got some beer on ice   52
We got the pig in the ground   19

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 05:31:01 PM »
Bammy by 38. Tua starts third qtr.
Mutts by 24.  Close for a half.
Good guys by 23.  Bumbling through.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 08:10:19 PM »
Drunk Used-to-be-dinosaurs 27
How again did we beat fudge Georgia?  10

Bomb Threats Ain't Phasing Us 45
Mascot Got Run Over, Now We Will 20

While No One Was Looking, We Got Good 31
The Only Thing Good Here Are the GPAs 10

Deballed Canines 34
Declawed Felines 10

$7.5 million worth of hope 27
271 Years of Backwards 24

Slant Route U 56
Sunny Delight 13

Auburn (5-1) @ Arkansas (2-4)
The annual Gus-bowl is here and Auburn needs this in a bad way. After a humiliating loss to Florida, the bad news compounded with losing RB and general offensive cog JaTarvious Whitlow to a knee injury. The good news is this Arkansas program is devoid of talent needed to spring an upset especially when one considers that the Tigers stout defense is still intact and hungry for a get-right game. Auburn's offense won't be able to do much until they can figure out the run game but they won't have to for this one.
Auburn 34, Arkansas 14

Check out The Gridiron Breakdown Show each Wednesday. Visit anchor.fm/gridironbreakdown to see platforms where you can listen and subscribe.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 08:11:59 PM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 10:21:28 AM »
Cheaters - 45
Rocky on top no more - 10

Fuck Gerogia - 28
Calipari is no Bruce - 17

Aubrewn Woe Iggles (In my best Lou Holtz) - 38
Arkyslaw - 21

Now for the game of the week!!!!!

The Mighty Chanticleers of the Carolinas of the Costal region  (WTF is a Chanticleers?  Looks like a rooster.) - 38
The Fuck Georgia South of the state, My 5 year old can draw a better Eagle than your shitty logo's eagle - 27
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan