Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Predictions for week Cinco. Damn snaggs, I'm tired of picking up your slack!!!

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Since Snaggs is finally feeling the full effect of his 64th year on this earth and has slowed down to turtle speed, I'll kick us off.

Thursday:
Memphis - 31    Navy - 21

Friday:
Arizona St - 27   Cal - 21

Saturday:
Bama - 50 something    Cold Piss - Negative eleventy

Clemson - 35   North Carolina - 10

UVA - 24    Notre Dame - 21

Washington - 34    USC - 28

TX A&M - Forgive them father   Arkansas - LOL

KY - 24     USCE - 14

Good Guys - 27     Mississippi Bull Pussy - 24

Game of the week:
The Fighting Joey Freshwater's - 38    Charlotte - 21

This is going a slobber knocker for the ages until late third quarter when Charlotte tires out and the Atlantics of Florida take control.

I didn't realize that Utah and WSU game will be the 9:00PM kickoff.  Should be a decent game to watch.  I will probably tune in and fall asleep in the recliner at halftime.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:25:27 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Since Snaggs is finally feeling the full effect of his 64th year on this earth and has slowed down to turtle speed, I'll kick us off.

Thursday:
Memphis - 31    Navy - 21

Friday:
Arizona St - 27  Cal - 21

Saturday:
Bama - 50 something    Cold Piss - Negative eleventy

Clemson - 35  North Carolina - 10

UVA - 24    Notre Dame - 21

Washington - 34    USC - 28

TX A&M - Forgive them father  Arkansas - LOL

KY - 24    USCE - 14

Good Guys - 27    Mississippi Bull Pussy - 24

Game of the week:
The Fighting Joey Freshwater's - 38    Charlotte - 21

This is going a slobber knocker for the ages until late third quarter when Charlotte tires out and the Atlantics of Florida take control.

I didn't realize that Utah and WSU game will be the 9:00PM kickoff.  Should be a decent game to watch.  I will probably tune in and fall asleep in the recliner at halftime.

Really, outside what of Auburn, the Memphis game is the only one I am curious about. That to me looks like a really solid team to watch our for. Glad Auburn isn't playing them this year. The 10/12 Memphis/Tulane game should be interesting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Good Guys - 27    Mississippi Bull Pussy - 24
You're kidding, right? I just can't fathom being at home and having the fanbase shit their pants over this one. The players and coaches aren't going to do that. I know they give us fits, but dayum, 3 points?

Personally, I think we finally get our shit together on offense and put up some big numbers. I do believe MooState has some offensive weapons, however, our Dline will put up a mailbox in their backfield.

Their defense is suspect in some areas and I believe Gus will continue to wear them out by running perimeter plays and short/intermidiate passing routes (with an occasional deep ball). The hurry-up seems to be a work in progress, so he's going to the perimeter until we can work out the kinks. He's planning and they are executing.

AU - 56
cowbells - 16

230 passing
195 yards rushing
Tutt takes one to the house and the defense scores one as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

Last weekend wasn’t the greatest. I’m now 14-9 on the year so I’m up a little after losing the juice. 

My picks for this week....

Purdue +1
Iowa State -2.5
Auburn/MSU u46.5
La Tech -9
Kentucky +3
Fresno St -17.5
Nevada -2.5
Ohio State/Nebraska u67.5
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Try our barbecue, dammit  38
Fighting PCTers  13

HPVU  20
We hate the trombone  28

Strap the students into their seats  eleventy billion
We were relevant those 2 years  28

Fighting Spicolis  30
Dabbing Coachy  12

We almost beat fuck Georgia twice  28
Basketball cheaters  17

fuck Georgia's rejects  31
We want to be #2   28

Never go aTm  77
Ever yield   6

We suck   20
We suck more  13

Jonesing for an extension   31
We miss Dak?   13

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Tracker Apps:  58

That's What You Get For Beating Us: 17

Bonfire:  40

Dumpster Fire:  20

Here Comes The Boom:  30

You Need To Shove That Cowbell Up Your Ass:  10
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Damn!  Y'all feel better about the game than I do apparently.  We come off a good road win and MSU has always given us fits.  I think we have a let down and don't play like we did last week.  I am hoping y'all are right and I am wrong.  I am going to try and keep an eye on the games I listed and veg out. I can't believe none of you had anything to say about the game of the week!!!  What the hell is wrong with you people?!!?  It's like I don't even know you anymore! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
I can't believe none of you had anything to say about the game of the week!!!  What the hell is wrong with you people?!!?  It's like I don't even know you anymore!
That was in another thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

i'm predicting fuzzy lined crocs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
i'm predicting fuzzy lined crocs.
I would like this if someone would fix the damn like button thingy.  If only there was someone who could do that...……..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I would like this if someone would fix the damn like button thingy.  If only there was someone who could do that...……..
If only...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Teams that score more than other teams will win. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Everyone else's works....just not yours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Teams that score more than other teams will win.
You couldn't be any more wrong.  It HAS to be your bull.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Everyone else's works....just not yours.
This is not what I pay for. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
Jeffersonians - 24
Our Father/Hail Mary - 21

Got Blown Out By Clemson - 45
Got Blown Out By NCAA - 13

Urban's Leftovers - 42
Not UCF - 20

Blues Tigers - 26
Ships Ahoy - 13

F-ing Commies - 20
Solar Demons - 13

Weed is Legal - 27
College is easy (if your parents are rich and pay) - 17

The Other Mormons - 19
Pirate Cougs - 14

Lean on Boobie - 24
Edom Cheese - 20

« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 10:22:23 AM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
My Pre-Dick-Shun for Saturday is several more gallons of ass sweat.  Snags Lite just HAS to go to this game for some reason.  He works until 3:00 on Saturday so we'll be arriving on the Planes about 20 minutes prior to kick off.  Said late arrival means a 2 mile walk in 96 degree heat without proper lubrication beforehand.

Damn it, sober and sweaty is no way to watch Auburn football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
My Pre-richard-Shun for Saturday is several more gallons of ass sweat.  Snags Lite just HAS to go to this game for some reason.  He works until 3:00 on Saturday so we'll be arriving on the Planes about 20 minutes prior to kick off.  Said late arrival means a 2 mile walk in 96 degree heat without proper lubrication beforehand.

Tots and pears
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

My Pre-Dick-Shun for Saturday is several more gallons of ass sweat.  Snags Lite just HAS to go to this game for some reason.  He works until 3:00 on Saturday so we'll be arriving on the Planes about 20 minutes prior to kick off.  Said late arrival means a 2 mile walk in 96 degree heat without proper lubrication beforehand.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions