Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I know this is "normal" for some of y'all

bgreene

I know this is "normal" for some of y'all
« on: July 08, 2019, 10:00:43 AM »
Butt, it's gumpville

Tuscaloosa County woman sexually tortured unconscious man, court records claim

A Tuscaloosa County woman allegedly sexually tortured a man who was unconscious while under the date-rape drug GHB, according to court documents filed Thursday.
Jennifer Marie Johnson, 36, of Northport, had her bail set at $80,000 on June 10 on charges of sexual torture/abuse and receiving stolen property. She was already being held at the Tuscaloosa County Jail at the time of her arrest while facing charges of receiving stolen property.

From the stolen property case, authorities obtained a video that depicted Johnson sodomizing the male victim, who was physically helpless and under the influence of GHB, in a Cottondale home March 19. The victim’s mouth, wrists and hands were bound with duct tape and Johnson is seen laughing in the video, according to a Tuscaloosa Violent Crimes Unit investigator’s deposition.
“The victim does not regain consciousness during or after the incident,” the investigator noted in the deposition, which was filed Thursday.

https://www.al.com/news/2019/06/tuscaloosa-county-woman-sexually-tortured-unconscious-man-court-records-claim.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: I know this is "normal" for some of y'all
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 10:09:00 AM »
That story makes me miss the wimmenz of the X...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: I know this is "normal" for some of y'all
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 11:01:09 AM »
Meh.  That's a Tuesday night at the Snags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."