friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Dog The Bounty Hunter...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 03:36:52 PM »
She didn't want to do the chemo or prescription drugs with more cancer treatment. I can't say I blame her. When I am diagnosed, I plan to have affairs in order and live out the days with the ones I love. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 03:37:53 PM »
She didn't want to do the chemo or prescription drugs with more cancer treatment. I can't say I blame her. When I am diagnosed, I plan to have affairs in order and live out the days with the ones I love.
Won't your left hand be jealous?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 04:51:29 PM »
Won't your left hand be jealous?
I love them both equally. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2019, 04:10:04 PM »
I love them both equally.
I find that bitch has an awkward grip.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2019, 04:31:31 PM »
I find that bitch has an awkward grip.
I sit on that hand until it falls asleep. That with the awkward grip are why I call it "The Stranger." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 11:22:13 AM »
I sit on that hand until it falls asleep. That with the awkward grip are why I call it "The Stranger."
She's more like a drunk college girl
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 12:26:01 PM »
In reference to the original topic.  I guess I'm just a crusty old bitch, but I have a few beefs. 

1) I do not need round the clock coverage of a D-level "reality" star no matter how massive her boobs may have been.  This woman is no more important -- nay, she's far less important -- than a friend of mine who died in April.  My friend was a contributing member of her community, a dedicated teacher, an AU graduate and one of the nicest people you'd ever meet.  Beth "Lady Dog" Chapman couldn't carry her water.  She was "famous" for having big tits, big hair and a smart mouth.  

2) If, on the day that I die, a family member of mine rushes to Tweeter/Instabooks/Faceplate or whatever the next generation of inane and irrelevant stream-of-consciousness apps are around to post a lament of my passing?  Please find and cripple that person.  Spay and neuter anyone who responds to those empty words with faux-sentimental pablum and treacle.  

3) Don't ever make the mistake of believing anyone who says "he would have wanted it this way."  I do NOT want it whatever way that person is assuming I might have wanted it.  If I could have it the way I want, it wouldn't happen.  But since it will, I'd really want to be lashed to a pile of kerosene soaked logs and set adrift in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Maine.  When I've floated about 100 yards, I'd like the hottest-looking female archer you can find to launch a flaming arrow into the pyre (in which was hidden a couple of blocks of C-4 and a bundle of fireworks.  As it explodes, the instrumental portion at the end of Layla should begin playing.  

In short, as unfeeling as it may make me sound, I do not give the first squirty shit about Lady Dog or her manufactured "fame."  I'm sorry her family has to deal with her loss, but it is of absolutely zero consequence to me.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2019, 12:35:05 AM »
That was a bit harsh. She and dog made the streets of Hawaii safe. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.