Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Spring Practice

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Spring Practice
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2019, 03:42:25 PM »
You guys are so full of shit.  My wife does not keep my balls in a jar.

Anymore

She has this lock box with a combination that I've almost got figured out.  Just one more number to go and I can sneak them out any time I want to.  So bugger off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2019, 03:45:21 PM »
Two man race: Gatewood and Nix

OL said to be "incredible"...WRs can't catch a cold.
Guessing we get both Gatewood and Nix sharing duties into the second or third game. Might be a good thing until we see just how "incredible" this offensive line truly is. No sense of purpose or grit last season. Read where Boobee has turned it up a couple of notches and we have a spare receiver found while cleaning out the shed. Thank God for Bruce Pearl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2019, 04:03:38 PM »
Here's a couple of profound quotes from Malzahn on the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. after the last practice. The first one was completely out of left field for me.  Wow, that IS good news.  The second?  Kiss my ass!  Look, I understand this year may be different because of the total inexperience at the position.  But mutha fucka, name a guy and let him not only work with the receivers all summer, but more importantly, go into Fall camp as the #1 getting the majority of the reps.  But everyone within the sound of my keyboard knows he's going to name a starter in the first quarter of the Oregon (They're just so fast) game.

Overall, “we’re getting better. I think we’re improving.”

"Can’t say if they’ll leave spring with a depth chart at QB, but each day they’re gathering information"
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 04:05:30 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2019, 04:18:31 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2019, 04:19:26 PM »
Cord Sandberg:  I got news for you Mr. Malzahn, you haven't heard the last of me. You may think I'm shit now, but someday you're gonna be sorry you cut me. I'm gonna catch on somewhere else and every time that I throw against you I'm gonna stick it up your fuckin' ass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2019, 04:27:05 PM »
Cord Sandberg:  I got news for you Mr. Malzahn, you haven't heard the last of me. You may think I'm shit now, but someday you're gonna be sorry you cut me. I'm gonna catch on somewhere else and every time that I throw against you I'm gonna stick it up your fuckin' ass!
Oh no. Tell me Malzahn didn't cut Cordwood. We needed his sideline aptitude and clipboard skills to win right away. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2019, 04:44:18 PM »
Oh no. Tell me Malzahn didn't cut Cordwood. We needed his sideline aptitude and clipboard skills to win right away.
Cord has a uniform and everything.  It's really great.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2019, 04:46:04 PM »
Cord Sandberg:  I got news for you Mr. Malzahn, you haven't heard the last of me. You may think I'm shit now, but someday you're gonna be sorry you cut me. I'm gonna catch on somewhere else and every time that I throw against you I'm gonna stick it up your fuckin' ass!
I think someone is playing a joke on you son.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2019, 04:51:14 PM »
Cord has a uniform and everything.  It's really great.
Just to note while checking the Spring roster. I think we have four long snappers.

The competition has to be mighty intense.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2019, 04:57:50 PM »
Just to note while checking the Spring roster. I think we have four long snappers.

The competition has to be mighty intense.
:rofl: BWAAAAHAHAHAHA....as if anyone would dare challenge Bill Taylor.  Bill Taylor wears a live rattlesnake as a condom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2019, 05:13:07 PM »
:rofl: BWAAAAHAHAHAHA....as if anyone would dare challenge Bill Taylor.  Bill Taylor wears a live rattlesnake as a condom.
True.
But we only have five viable wide receivers, the Salamander and Marquis McClain.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 05:20:52 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2019, 06:57:49 PM »
True.
But we only have five viable wide receivers, the Salamander and Marquis McClain.

White Lightning was a pretty good route runner before he got hurt. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

jmar

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2019, 09:13:36 PM »
White Lightning was a pretty good route runner before he got hurt.
He was. What I'm selfishly hoping is that he is able to be a go-to guy by the time conference play starts.
Thinking it would be an alternative to another Boobee run,  a wasted deep throw to Flash, one of our patented reverses or famous wide receiver screens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2019, 03:09:46 PM »
Jon Snow was King of the North (til he gave it up for that dragon nookie).

Ryan Davis is forever King of the Screens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg