Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Super Bowl

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Super Bowl
« on: February 04, 2018, 09:56:06 PM »
One hell of a game.  I thought Philly would win but more along the lines of a stifling defensive game plan.  This was last with the ball wins.  Up and down the field.  Haven't seen the stats but I know Brady had close to 500 yard passing and Foles right at 400. 

Justin Timberlake put on a great half time show.  Little tribute to Prince at the end of it.  No political crap.  Medal of Honor winners out for the coin toss.  Just football and entertainment.  That's the way the NFL should be.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Super Bowl
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 10:04:06 PM »
Didn’t watch a down!
Screw anti Americanism!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 10:11:04 PM »
Martin Luther King drives a Dodge. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 10:16:21 PM »
Didn’t watch a down!
Screw anti Americanism!

Very Patriotic presentation from start to finish.  It was like they purposely tried to go the other way.  I was worried because NBC openly said they were going to show anyone kneeling.  They didn't.  In fact, the Patriots stood in a line with one hand on their teammate's shoulder and the other over their heart.  Great rendition of America the Beautiful prior to the anthem.  Pink sang the anthem but they were worried she might not be able to because she had the flu this week.  Her voice cracked several times.  Woman has serious pipes but you could tell she wasn't close to 100%.

One helluva game.  The refs pretty much let em' play too.  Good to see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 07:42:58 AM »
Martin Luther King drives a Dodge.

Man you ain't ever met no Dr Martin Luther the King
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 08:05:58 AM »

I don't know. He is pretty old.

I did not watch one second of it. They lost me at the first of year. I will try back next season. First son of a bitch that kneels, I'm out again.

I did not miss it. Did not lose sleep. And did not support anti-American bullshit. At some point, we, the consumer, need to set the tone for what is acceptable.

Hopefully they can get the asylum back under control. The tail does not wag the dog.

God Bless America. Good night!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 08:12:11 AM »
Question for one of you weaker minded individuals who actually watched the production.

Did you notice the screen go dark for thirty seconds?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/04/nbcs-super-bowl-broadcast-goes-dark-for-almost-30-seconds.html

Theories as to why.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 08:12:15 AM »

Sorry, I thought you was somebody else
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 08:38:01 AM »

FWIW, the speech Dodge used in their ad was plagiarized as was much of his work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 08:46:09 AM »
I don't know. He is pretty old.

I did not watch one second of it. They lost me at the first of year. I will try back next season. First son of a bitch that kneels, I'm out again.

I did not miss it. Did not lose sleep. And did not support anti-American bullshit. At some point, we, the consumer, need to set the tone for what is acceptable.

Hopefully they can get the asylum back under control. The tail does not wag the dog.

God Bless America. Good night!

Same here.

Did family stuff. Had a blast.

I don't care if people did watch it. That's fine. I do have an issue with those who did watch it that have a problem with those of us who chose not to. I just had better things to do. Simple as that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2018, 08:46:52 AM »
FWIW, the speech Dodge used in their ad was plagiarized as was much of his work.

No. Not the womanizing "reverend".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2018, 08:51:17 AM »
I have a question. 

In some of the recap stuff I watched, I noticed some weird dude in a blue turban standing around behind Bellichek.  What the heck is that?  I mean nothing says "patriot" like some swami. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2018, 09:15:56 AM »
I have a question. 

In some of the recap stuff I watched, I noticed some weird dude in a blue turban standing around behind Bellichek.  What the heck is that?  I mean nothing says "patriot" like some swami.

That was Carnac the Magnificent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2018, 09:20:51 AM »
I have a question. 

The pats Dc. He's awful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2018, 09:24:56 AM »
In a feel good story, J.J. Watt was presented the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award.  Pretty much a no-brainer.  Watt started out with a goal of raising $200K for hurricane victim relief around Houston.  Wound up at last count racking up over $37 million in donations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2018, 09:26:21 AM »
The pats Dc. He's awful.

Yeah, but with a name like that, he can go in any bathroom he wants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 09:39:13 AM »
Yeah, but with a name like that, he can go in any bathroom he wants.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 09:39:33 AM »
In a feel good story, J.J. Watt was presented the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award.  Pretty much a no-brainer.  Watt started out with a goal of raising $200K for hurricane victim relief around Houston.  Wound up at last count racking up over $37 million in donations.

An award named after an noted a-hole. So NFL.

Anyone watch that Netflix/Paramount The Cloverfield Paradox?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 09:51:16 AM »

You have a date tonight?

Yes

What's your date's name?

Terry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 10:06:33 AM »
That was Carnac the Magnificent.

"Bill Bellichek's mood, Tom Brady's dreams and Nick Foles' face on the breast of a Philadelphia barfly."

Name Something Blued, Something Screwed and Something Tattooed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions