Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's Game Week!!

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: It's Game Week!!
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2016, 12:16:32 PM »
I wouldn't be shocked at all.  I've said from the start, if our QB steps up and plays even Chris Todd solid, we're going to be damn good.  If not, then it's back to the Ham come December.  We have 4* and 5* guys at virtually every position on both sides of the ball.  Just need someone to take the rains...reigns....reins....grab the bull by the horns and run the show.

The make or break of this upcoming season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2016, 12:21:02 PM »

The make or break of this upcoming season.

Troof...and maybe throwing in a wrinkle here and there.. You know, like occasionally not running it up the middle on first down.

But that may be asking too much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2016, 12:24:13 PM »
Troof...and maybe throwing in a wrinkle here and there.. You know, like occasionally not running it up the middle on first down.

But that may be asking too much.

Odds of that being our first offensive play from scrimmage?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2016, 12:49:23 PM »
Just need someone to take the rains...reigns....reins....grab the bull by the horns and run the show.

Yeah, that's Gus, taking the bull by the horns. It's how he handles business. It's a metaphor.

But that actually happened, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2016, 12:56:08 PM »
Are you reading the dictionary?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2016, 12:58:28 PM »
F-ing Chuck Norris

BTW...thanks GF I needed a new avatar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2016, 01:00:13 PM »
F-ing Chuck Norris

BTW...thanks GF I needed a new avatar

Nobody makes Gus bleed his own blood.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2016, 01:06:26 PM »
Are you reading the dictionary?

I like to break a mental sweat too
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Clint

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2016, 08:38:12 PM »
Okay, please excuse this intrusion into your discussion.   I need someone to send me a ticket stub from the Clemson vs Auburn game this weekend.  I collect ticket stubs from SEC and ACC football games.  I'm not able to attend the games anymore but want to continue the collection.  I have over 6oo tickets and many Auburn tickets.  I would appreciate any help, anyone can give me on this.  Contact me at Sonny46us@yahoo.com for mailing address and I'm happy to pay for the postage.  Thanks so much!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2016, 08:41:55 PM »
Okay, please excuse this intrusion into your discussion.   I need someone to send me a ticket stub from the Clemson vs Auburn game this weekend.  I collect ticket stubs from SEC and ACC football games.  I'm not able to attend the games anymore but want to continue the collection.  I have over 6oo tickets and many Auburn tickets.  I would appreciate any help, anyone can give me on this.  Contact me at Sonny46us@yahoo.com for mailing address and I'm happy to pay for the postage.  Thanks so much!!!

See Jumbo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2016, 08:50:10 PM »

welcome clit. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2016, 09:23:19 PM »
welcome clit.

Twat did you say?  I mommy part hair you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2016, 10:25:58 PM »

Go fuck yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2016, 10:29:26 PM »

Don't air raid for that bitch, I hate that shit. It's like that Clint fucker in front of all his friends. Huh? Huh mother fucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2016, 12:43:52 AM »
I wouldn't be shocked at all.  I've said from the start, if our QB steps up and plays even Chris Todd solid, we're going to be damn good.  If not, then it's back to the Ham come December.  We have 4* and 5* guys at virtually every position on both sides of the ball.  Just need someone to take the rains...reigns....reins....grab the bull by the horns and run the show.
Also think we need (2015) level production from RB position to take some of  the pressure off of White.
jmar is excited!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2016, 09:09:12 AM »

Gonna need a valid credit card from you for postage and handling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2016, 09:23:12 AM »
Don't air raid for that bitch, I hate that shit. It's like that Clint fucker in front of all his friends. Huh? Huh mother fucker.
Okay Mike
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

bgreene

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2016, 09:27:21 AM »

1..2..3..AIR RAID!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2016, 09:27:54 AM »
1..2..3..AIR RAID!!!
Get on the ground Bitches!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2016, 09:39:17 AM »
Get on the ground Bitches!

FRY LIKE BACON!

I want a Parker Posey/Joey Lauren Adams sandwich.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.