I hate...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
I hate...
« on: November 13, 2015, 04:57:14 PM »
I'm in the airport. 

I HATE the following:

The fuck who parks his ass in the middle of a place where a dozen people are sitting and reading/working whatever.  Gets out his laptop, turns the motherfucking speaker up to the max and then has a motherfucking CONFERENCE CALL as loud as he possibly can. 

Annoying fuck bastard. 

That prompts the Indian/Pakistani/Hudu fucker to pop in his 307021 ear device and begin babbling even louder than the conference call.  "Hooli, lamaka camuquele da finga quibaalemerkabaler!  HA HA!" 

Conference call FUCK has the fucking gall to glare over at the terrorist because his conversation is interrupting the fucking conference call. 

I'm about to lose my shit and cause an international incident.  Stood up from the table where I was working and told Conf Call fuck to get a GOD DAMN headphone or go the fuck somewhere else. 
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 05:03:31 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: I hate...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 05:01:20 PM »
I hate that Mrs. Dallas is going to Paris next summer with a girlfriend.   

No , I am not going, been there, done that. I hated it then prolly would hate it again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 05:03:55 PM »

No , I am not going, been there, done that. I hated it then prolly would hate it again.

I'm sorry, I missed it.  What flight did you say she'll be on?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 05:05:07 PM »

She starts a conference call out in the middle of the airport and I'm beating her ass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 05:05:48 PM »

After todays shit I hope she'll reconsider. If not, increase in insurance right before she leaves and I can make all the games I want.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 05:07:11 PM »
She starts a conference call out in the middle of the airport and I'm beating her ass.

No problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2015, 11:44:24 AM »

Um...wrong thread?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions