Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Why Ya' Wanna' Hate On A Belieber

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Why Ya' Wanna' Hate On A Belieber
« on: October 28, 2015, 02:56:27 PM »
from teh #foxynewsdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

A West Virginia man is facing multiple charges after bursting into two schools Tuesday and asking to sing Justin Bieber songs over the intercoms.

South Charleston police said D’laontie Lee Lewis entered Dunbar Middle School and asked to sing the songs. The middle school was placed on lockdown for about 30 minutes as a precaution. Lewis was charged with simple drug possession after police found a small amount of marijuana on him. WTOV reported Lewis was taken to Thomas Memorial Hospital to be evaluated.

After checking out of the hospital, Lewis entered Kiddie Kollege Daycare at First Church of The Nazarene and tried to sing Bieber songs again. Lewis was asked to leave, but was arrested after screaming profanities in front of parents and children. He was charged with disorderly conduct and trespassing.

Lewis was readmitted to the same hospital.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Why Ya' Wanna' Hate On A Belieber
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 03:23:14 PM »
I wondered where Ogre disappeared to.  He said he was back off the wagon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum