Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Turds vs Poop Shooters

bgreene

Turds vs Poop Shooters
« on: January 01, 2015, 09:36:51 PM »
If possible, I hope that ISIS decides that the Sugar Bowl is the prime target to strike tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Turds vs Poop Shooters
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 10:30:55 PM »
If Alabama wins this game, the DB play better improve real quick.  Collins and Jones are the only ones that ever actually look for the ball.  Mariota will torch them.

And Collins just went to the locker room with a fucked up shoulder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 11:18:15 PM »
Thomas #3 for the bucks is a baller. Dude can catch the ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 11:19:32 PM »
If Alabama wins this game, the DB play better improve real quick.  Collins and Jones are the only ones that ever actually look for the ball.  Mariota will torch them.

And Collins just went to the locker room with a fucked up shoulder.
Ha...your guys look for the ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 11:36:56 PM »
I hope Alabama wins this, but I'm fucking terrified of Oregon at this point.  This OSU third stringer may be legit, but Christ, he's a third stringer making his second start.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 11:38:28 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2015, 11:40:34 PM »
And of course, Sims throws a pick 6.  34-21 OSU.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 12:37:22 AM »
42-28 OSU with 3 minutes left. The good thing is I won't have to watch my team get skull fucked by Oregon.  The sad part?  The team that beat my team is going to get skull fucked by Oregon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 12:56:07 AM »
42-28 OSU with 3 minutes left. The good thing is I won't have to watch my team get skull fucked by Oregon.  The sad part?  The team that beat my team is going to get skull fucked by Oregon.

Yes they will
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

RWS

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 01:00:31 AM »
Yes they will
OSU fans chanting "We want Oregon!" during the post-game show.  They must not know the score of the Rose Bowl or something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 01:12:02 AM »
OSU fans chanting "We want Oregon!" during the post-game show.  They must not know the score of the Rose Bowl or something.

Bama fans would be doing the same thing
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2015, 01:23:35 AM »
I'm not saying Ohio State isn't good. They were better than I expected. But I am saying that TCU or Oregon would have beat Bama by 30 tonight. Maybe ANY night. In 3 out of the last 4 meaningful games, Alabama got thumped in total yards. Can't complain about 12-2, but that needs to be addressed immediately.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2015, 01:34:00 AM »
Also, in the BCS era Alabama probably beats FSU for the championship. In the playoffs, neither team makes the game. Great year of college football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2015, 01:57:34 AM »
Still say this was the worst and luckiest Alabama team of the last decade. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2015, 02:05:18 AM »
Still say this was the worst and luckiest Alabama team of the last decade.

Worst in the last decade?  You realize that goes back to 4 win Shula team. Worst since Saban's first year?  Maybe. Luckiest....probably.  Maybe I'd say that 10 teams losing in two weekends to put Bama back in the BCS a few years ago might be the luckiest. But It would be an argument I wouldn't engage in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 02:26:28 AM »
Worst in the last decade?  You realize that goes back to 4 win Shula team. Worst since Saban's first year?  Maybe. Luckiest....probably.  Maybe I'd say that 10 teams losing in two weekends to put Bama back in the BCS a few years ago might be the luckiest. But It would be an argument I wouldn't engage in.

The number of years in a decade depends on the point I'm trying to make.  Most flawed (and vulnerable) Alabama team since Saban got there for sure. 

In terms of backing into the playoffs, yeah, that team was lucky.  But lucky to win games?  This one took the cake, ate it, shit it out, and ate it again. 

Truth be told, Alabama and Florida State both could/should have lost four or five games each.  Didn't, though. 

Obvious weaknesses all over the field.  Sims is terrible.  He had one play all season long and rode it like a broke down mule.  I absolutely cannot understand why teams ever gave Cooper a cushion.  He doesn't like to be touched and vanishes any time he's challenged.  Henry and Yeldon really aren't that good either. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2015, 04:24:29 AM »

Oregon = Sammich State
FSU = bag of tater chips (greasy)

OSU = Dr. Pepper University
uat = Banana Tech (overrated)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 04:32:29 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2015, 05:44:49 AM »
They were also chanting "SEC, SEC..."
The SEC West finished 2-5 in bowl games but really all I care about is how ill-prepared, undiciplined and badly my team played in the second half of the season. It became Chiziklike with more offensive weapons and little more.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2015, 06:14:16 AM »
They were also chanting "SEC, SEC..."
The SEC West finished 2-5 in bowl games but really all I care about is how ill-prepared, undiciplined and badly my team played in the second half of the season. It became Chiziklike with more offensive weapons and little more.   
Watching other games, when one of the players would go out of bounds, I'd say to myself a couple seconds later "...and this is when a Auburn player would fly in, with his head down, knocking the player into the bench or water cooler."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2015, 06:46:38 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions