Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hobby Lobby

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Hobby Lobby
« on: December 31, 2014, 03:05:47 PM »
Went to lunch and the restaurant had a TV with the Peaches Bowl on.  TCU was up 28-0 at half.  Just saw where they're up 42-0 early in the 3rd.   :jaw:

The little I saw before half had Bro Ballace throwing two interceptions, one in his own end zone.  I imagine the Black Bear fans are glad to see this guy exit stage left.  Also, they carted the huge O-lineman, Laremy Tunsil, off with an air cast on his leg. He got rolled up by another lineman and it appeared everyone knew he was sho nuff messed up right off the bat. 

Anyway....Hobby Lobby   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: Hobby Lobby
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 03:07:27 PM »
Landshark defense is badass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 03:09:06 PM »
Is the SEC west only win so far Arky over Texas?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 03:10:43 PM »

Yes.  After today, the SEC will be 3-2.

And I was kicking bootay in the BFTC bowl games until LSU cost me 32 points.  Hey Les  :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 03:11:36 PM »
Yes.  After today, the SEC will be 3-2.

Don't expect Ole piss to comeback?

LSU is the biggest let down so far.   :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Internets rumor out here is that Jerry is the one that kept both Baylor and TCU out. Neither team would book hotels to the big game.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 03:15:03 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bgreene

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 03:35:24 PM »

The little I saw before half had Bro Ballace throwing two interceptions, one in his own end zone.  I imagine the Black Bear fans are glad to see this guy exit stage left.  Also, they carted the huge O-lineman, Laremy Tunsil, off with an air cast on his leg. He got rolled up by another lineman and it appeared everyone knew he was sho nuff messed up right off the bat. 

his foot was at a 90 to the right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 03:42:36 PM »
his foot was at a 90 to the right.

The TV was turned down.  What did they say about it?  Like I said, it looked like everyone from both teams immediately knew it was bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 04:12:43 PM »
I don't think they really had much to say other than he was hurt.  They showed him laying on the ground holding his leg up and his foot was pointed to the right.  Once the trainers got out there they cut away and the next time they showed him he had the cast on and was being loaded on the cart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2014, 04:18:22 PM »
Broken Tibia for Tunsil.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2014, 05:12:56 PM »
In Wallace's defense, TCU's defense is crushing Ole Mrs's offense and the WRs just ate not good enough to get open quick.

A total bitch slapping this is!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2014, 05:27:49 PM »
aTm over the couchburners
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2014, 05:34:26 PM »
The rhetoric from the talking heads is that TCU has a chip on their shoulders and they wanted to show the committee that they made a mistake in not putting TCU in the top 4.  I guess that's good motivational fodder for the team, but realistically it's the fault of the Big 12 conference leadership as much as anyone. 

They decided that they would try to manipulate the system and ignore their own bylaws to get at least one team (hopefully both) into the playoff.  The committee was right in what they did IMO.  They set an example for the future and let everyone know that they're not going to go for bullshit like that again.  I think that TCU would have been deserving of a spot, but they can thank their own conference for fucking them out of the opportunity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2014, 05:58:30 PM »
Internets rumor out here is that Jerry is the one that kept both Baylor and TCU out. Neither team would book hotels to the big game.

That's quite possibly the dumbest thing I have heard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2014, 05:59:21 PM »
The rhetoric from the talking heads is that TCU has a chip on their shoulders and they wanted to show the committee that they made a mistake in not putting TCU in the top 4.  I guess that's good motivational fodder for the team, but realistically it's the fault of the Big 12 conference leadership as much as anyone. 

They decided that they would try to manipulate the system and ignore their own bylaws to get at least one team (hopefully both) into the playoff.  The committee was right in what they did IMO.  They set an example for the future and let everyone know that they're not going to go for bullshit like that again.  I think that TCU would have been deserving of a spot, but they can thank their own conference for fucking them out of the opportunity.

You're a dum...wait...I 100% agree with you on this one...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2015, 12:43:45 PM »
That's quite possibly the dumbest thing I have heard

But its on the internets????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2015, 01:00:47 PM »

But its on the internets????
It's gotta be true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2015, 01:04:19 PM »
It's gotta be true.

And it was on sports talk, so that means its double true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2015, 11:24:18 AM »
Broken Tibia for Tunsil.
That's what happen to you in college?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2015, 01:31:04 PM »
That's what happen to you in college?
Close, mine involved the Fibia as well...but not broken, just tweaked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2015, 01:36:22 PM »

If that horned frog logo would've been a longhorn. They would've been in the playoffs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King