Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I guess some SEC teams "don't care bout no bowl unless it's for Shampiunships"

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
MSU gets run over by GTech.
Ole Miss got skull dragged by TCU.
LSU got beat by ND.
South Carolina barely beat a bad Miami team.
aTm struggled a lot with a bad UWV team.
Arkansas stomped a bad Texas team.
UGA beat a decent Louisville team. (Chubb is a fuckin beast, better than Gurley)

« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 01:16:59 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I don't think it's a matter of not caring.  The SEC just isn't that strong this year.  Every time I hear, "Well, if they played in the SEC, they'd lose...."  Horse hockey.  A ton of very average teams in this conference this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bgreene

Add Auburn to that list of losers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
I don't think it's a matter of not caring.  The SEC just isn't that strong this year.  Every time I hear, "Well, if they played in the SEC, they'd lose...."  Horse hockey.  A ton of very average teams in this conference this year.

Add Auburn to that list of losers.

And below average teams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
The poster is right, for once. I would go even further and say that the SEC was overrated this season.

Proof is in the pudding. The biggest embarrassments to me start with the Mississippi schools.  :haha: :facepalm: to both but esp the black bears. I wish they would shut their abysmal imaginary program down before representing my conference in similar fashion ever again.

LSU is next because, they just sucked. They should of beaten ND because now we have to listen to that BS.

AU did not embarrass me. They pissed me off but at least we played hard some of the time. Yeah, the defense sucks and the play calling in o.t. sucked. It didn't embarrass me. edit: The defense did.

I thought Bama played well and the better team won.

Thugs and Hogs represented well.

Overall, Big 10, Pac whatever and Big 12 have caught up. SEC dominance is imaginary.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 10:57:42 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.