Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I Don't Know How I Feel About This

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I Don't Know How I Feel About This
« on: November 06, 2014, 10:07:00 AM »
If Nick Marshall goes down with an injury, meh...no bigee.  Or if Duke and Sammie get sidelined....whatever. But this?  This gives me a real uneasy feeling.  dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of the al

Auburn will "probably" turn to freshman Ike Powell at long snapper this week against Texas A&M, coach Gus Malzahn said Wednesday.

Senior Forrest Hill suffered an undisclosed injury late in Auburn's 35-31 victory at Ole Miss on Saturday. Powell was called upon to deliver a snap on the final punt against the Rebels.

"Ike Powell will probably end up doing a lot of that duty," Malzahn said. "He is a possibility, but we have a lot of confidence in Ike. He did a super job to finish that game."

Hill has served as Auburn's long snapper since the 2012 season, providing the Tigers a reliable option for their punters. Rarely recognized unless something goes wrong, long snappers are an important cog on special teams.

Powell, a true freshman, was offered a preferred walk-on spot on Auburn's roster as a late addition to the Tigers' recruiting class Feb. 5.

He has received all of Auburn's snaps with the backups this season.

"We've really been challenging our players that, hey, you never know when you'll be called upon," Malzahn said. "He's a great example. When the pressure was the highest, he went in there and performed like a champ. He really helped our team."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: I Don't Know How I Feel About This
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 10:17:43 AM »
Oh no, we suck again!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 10:26:12 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 02:19:33 PM »
He's cool unless he tries to raise his game to the next level...or two hops 'em like the USCe Center did against us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 03:45:25 PM »
If Nick Marshall goes down with an injury, meh...no bigee.  Or if Duke and Sammie get sidelined....whatever. But this?  This gives me a real uneasy feeling.  dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of the al

This is the best thing you have ever written.  Real honesty.  From the heart.  You obviously care a lot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 03:47:01 PM »
This is the best thing you have ever written.  Real honesty.  From the heart.  You obviously care a lot.

His problems are...well, his problems.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 03:54:34 PM »

There are still those that refuse to believe it all begins with the long snapper.  I'm on a bit of a crusade, if you will, to bring light and knowledge to those misguided souls.  But maybe...just maybe...it's better that they don't grasp what the life of a long snapper is all about.

I don't know anymore.  I'm torn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2014, 07:08:24 PM »
they don't grasp what the life of a long snapper is all about.

And you, my friend, grasp the long...snapper? Perfectly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions