Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Pres. David Palmer Bowl

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: The Pres. David Palmer Bowl
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2014, 12:42:12 AM »
@danieltosh: should have left for austin. enjoy being the richest hillbilly in tuscaloosa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2014, 12:45:03 AM »
NOPD needs to watch the trees in Jackson Square

Thought I saw a TURD fan sneaking on the field trying to poison the grass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2014, 12:45:25 AM »
The cracks in the "dynasty" foundation widen.

It's on.

Tonight proves they have been figured out. The midget can't stop a spread or dynamic option style qb. Cam, Manziel, Marshall and now Knight have eaten his Ds alive. Knight is a freshman. Wasn't even their normal starter. And did it with mangled offensive line.

He doesn't want it outlawed for fear of player safety. You saw tonight exactly why he wants it outlawed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2014, 12:46:10 AM »
Here's to hoping our guys can pull it off and that Bob Stoops' comments were strictly about the love Bama gets from media. Proud of them either way but it would be super sweet to see some crystal.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 12:48:37 AM by TheSix »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2014, 01:06:41 AM »
Tonight proves they have been figured out. The midget can't stop a spread or dynamic option style qb. Cam, Manziel, Marshall and now Knight have eaten his Ds alive. Knight is a freshman. Wasn't even their normal starter. And did it with mangled offensive line.

He doesn't want it outlawed for fear of player safety. You saw tonight exactly why he wants it outlawed.

The fans are starting to turn on them.

From the bookfaces,
Zach Dreher Agree to disagree. Im really at the point of disgust with the preperation all year long. It has been awful. Yea u are right about one thing. Maybe s couple. AJ was exposed and he'll last about just as long as any other recent bama qb that went to the nfl. Maybe a game or two and thats it. Bench warmer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2014, 01:14:17 AM »
Oh my GAWD...

Kenny Mayne on ESPN  is riffing on bama. Asked what the loss would do to their championship hopes.

The other guy flat out giggled.

And Stuart was busting on them before that.  Making fun of sabans faces and fits.

Hilarious.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:16:13 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2014, 03:01:47 AM »

The new sign for CHOKING
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 03:04:43 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2014, 03:48:45 AM »

The new sign for CHOKING

In my younger days I saw that choking sign quite often. Now my balls get in the way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2014, 04:15:11 AM »
Hey bammers... *snicker* aren't you glad Lane Kiffin *snicker* aren't you glad Lane Kiffin came over and evaluated y'alls Offense? *snicker*
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 04:17:06 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2014, 08:01:29 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2014, 09:29:22 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2014, 09:34:19 AM »

The new sign for CHOKING

"insert penis here"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2014, 09:34:59 AM »
Oh my GAWD...

Kenny Mayne on ESPN  is riffing on bama. Asked what the loss would do to their championship hopes.

And Stuart was busting on them before that.  Making fun of sabans faces and fits.

Hilarious.

damn...did not see that but wish I had. Too funny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2014, 09:43:16 AM »
Oh my GAWD...

Hilarious.
I saw it this morning and chortled. Today is going to be a good day. Wake up at the asscrack of dawn and head to Southern Cal.

Life is good.

:aubie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2014, 10:44:03 AM »
I saw it this morning and chortled. Today is going to be a good day. Wake up at the asscrack of dawn and head to Southern Cal.

Life is good.

I hate you....But I want to be you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2014, 12:09:44 PM »

Life is good.

I'll trade you a threesome for your tickets.

I hate you too. Screw you chad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2014, 12:18:23 PM »
I hate you....But I want to be you.
You probably could he is kinda skinny you have marine training, I don't think it would be much of a struggle.

Oh wait ...you said you want to be him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2014, 12:53:57 PM »

The new sign for CHOKING

Coming to a Vivid cover soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'