Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The inbreds really, really hate losing to Auburn...

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: The inbreds really, really hate losing to Auburn...
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 07:22:49 AM »
What the hell? Can they simply not accept losing?

No.  They cannot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2013, 08:10:07 AM »
Different tack, but....

Listened to about 15 minutes of WNSP out of Mobile this afternoon.  Three topics.

1) What are the chances Alabama can still get into the championship game?
2) McCarron definitely deserves the Heisman
3) Why Malzahn should/would go to Texas

al.com wants to know if Chris Davis stepped out of bounds.
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/12/did_you_think_auburns_chris_da.html#incart_most-comments

al.com also wants to know what you think about Alabama getting a rematch. Not in the BCS, but in the Sugar Bowl.
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/12/would_an_alabama-auburn_rematc.html#incart_most-comments

What the hell? Can they simply not accept losing?

"You'd better wipe that stupid grin off your fuckin face or I'll wipe it off for you."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013, 08:17:39 AM »
"PAULLLLLLLLL, I done told dem Aubs that Nick is as tall as deyer coach. I got picture proof"

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2013, 08:23:40 AM »
"PAULLLLLLLLL, I done told dem Aubs that Nick is as tall as deyer coach. I got picture proof"

:classic:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2013, 10:05:24 AM »
No.  They cannot.

Fucking Truth!

I have lost count at the number or articles posted on the bookfaces or random message boards and how many talking heads talk about why they are still the best team in the country, can back into the title game, shouldn't have lost...etc...etc...etc. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 11:44:59 AM »

Stealing this one too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 12:12:57 PM »
http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/12/03/alabama-fan-auburn-tip/

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/waiter-stiffed-tip-alabama-fans-iron-bowl-isn-200719516--ncaaf.html

By now you may have heard about the waiter who was stiffed for a tip by some Alabama fans after he talked about “being proud of Auburn” after their improbable win on a returned field goal in the Iron Bowl.

We received a lot of feedback about the story possibly being a hoax. Thanks to a tip, we were able to reach out to the waiter and get to the bottom of what actually happened.

The waiter’s name is Forrest Swan. Swan is a 22-year-old computer science student at East Tennessee State who works at what he described in a phone interview as a “wing joint” in Kingsport, TN. Swan, who was on his way to class when reached for comment Wednesday afternoon, waits tables on weekends to help pay for college.

There was nothing out of the ordinary about his Saturday night shift until, after the conclusion of the Iron Bowl, a group of three walked in – two men and a woman. Swan was assigned to their table and while making his normal rounds he overheard the group talking about the Alabama-Auburn game.

Trying to be pleasant, he brought up the game, and said that he “was proud of the way Auburn played” and pulled out the win, not knowing he was addressing three Alabama fans since they had no Alabama gear on.

“I just said I was proud of the way Auburn pulled it out and that I didn’t think they could have done it in overtime,” Swan said.

Swan said before he mentioned the game, the group wasn't "particularly rude,” but thinking back on it, he noticed their demeanor changed after the Auburn comments and said that they “were being short” with him.

That isn't out of the ordinary for a waiter to deal with, so Swan mostly left them alone.

Then came the tip.

“I was in complete shock,” he said. “What was weird about it is they didn't say anything. They didn't say anything about being Alabama fans. I didn't see it coming.”

Swan also made it a point to clarify another thing too.

“I’m not even really an Auburn fan,” he said. “I root for Virginia Tech.”

A few days later Swan learned that one of the ‘Bama fans called the restaurant and cussed them out while complaining that Swan tried to add a $4 tip to their card. :haha: Swan’s manager consulted the restaurant’s finances from that day and found the claims were false.

It has been a few days since the incident (one that Swan tried to downplay by calling it "not too exciting"), but that didn't stop him from taking a lighthearted shot at the customers who couldn't spare him a few bucks.

"I think it was the girl who wrote the tip unless those Nick Saban fans have really girly handwriting," he joked.

:haha: :facepalm: :bamahomer:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 12:14:33 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 12:21:57 PM »
Yeah, these bammers apparently have never seen the movie "Waiting".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions