Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Phone Lines Poisoned?

Phone Lines Poisoned?
« on: December 02, 2013, 03:31:17 PM »
Was looking forward to a Finebaum show for the ages today.  Instead the phone lines are down and we're stuck with a know-nothing host awkwardly bumbling his way through the first hour and half to fill otherwise blank airtime.  I'd be checking nearby telephone poles for signs of Harvey.

To be fair, he has been giving Auburn a lot of love, but too little too late for me to not get a kick out of the karma of it all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Phone Lines Poisoned?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 04:54:33 PM »
I've actually listened longer today than all days combined since he came back on the air. So far, not as much wailing and gnashing of teeth as I expected.  However, some of the "analysis" from the lame brain callers is astounding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 05:01:08 PM »
I've actually listened longer today than all days combined since he came back on the air. So far, not as much wailing and gnashing of teeth as I expected.  However, some of the "analysis" from the lame brain callers is astounding.

rational human-A 57 yard field goal was attempted and came up short and Auburn ran the kick back 109 yards (100 in the book)

Turd-Hey pawwwllll I dun heard that thme barnners wrer ceen moving the post bck right be4 we wuz gunna kcik it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 06:01:11 PM »

rational human-A 57 yard field goal was attempted and came up short and Auburn ran the kick back 109 yards (100 in the book)

Turd-Hey pawwwllll I dun heard that thme barnners wrer ceen moving the post bck right be4 we wuz gunna kcik it.

Heard a guy call in the local show and ask, "Why did they quit giving Drake the ball in the 2nd half?"  The host basically said that Yeldon had 141 yards and AJ was throwing 99 yd touchdowns, why would you give Drake the ball?

Caller responded, "Well that's what we done all year and we didn't lose those games."

Just can't argue with that kinda logic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

HSVBeerNerd

• "Who the $%!# made me an engineer??"
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 07:25:27 PM »
With PAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWL being the ultimate outlet for the shamed stupidity of our state & not being able to show their ass on the public forum today with "supposedly" dead phone lines...am I the only one a little worried that a psychologically unstable fan base that just had their entire false-reality destroyed could potentially do something incredibly stupid?? I just don't see this week running the course without some huge vandalism happening at Auburn, or something even worse (I mean there's already recorded death-threats to players and a bammer-on-bammer shooting).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Friends don't let friends buy Pat Dye's undergarments on Ebay...

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 04:37:03 PM »
With PAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWL being the ultimate outlet for the shamed stupidity of our state & not being able to show their ass on the public forum today with "supposedly" dead phone lines...am I the only one a little worried that a psychologically unstable fan base that just had their entire false-reality destroyed could potentially do something incredibly stupid?? I just don't see this week running the course without some huge vandalism happening at Auburn, or something even worse (I mean there's already recorded death-threats to players and a bammer-on-bammer shooting).

PRICELESS!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions