Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Mind of A Turd: Uncensored

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
The Mind of A Turd: Uncensored
« on: December 01, 2013, 04:53:49 PM »
He hits EVERY. SINGLE. POINT. of their delusional mindset, from the "We tha bes ever." to "Fuck 'is shit." to It's like watching a National Geographic special or something. A true case study. He IS the 85% and the reason Miss Terry was tsk tsking.

Someone please embed. Hard to do with this sketchy wireless. Thx.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: The Mind of A Turd: Uncensored
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 04:56:18 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 05:38:32 PM »
Awwwwww poor baby, pick your nose, go beat up your sister/wife, if bammah was that great then they should have beat "an inferior Auburn team"
Yep delusional

Although I did kind of agree with it's opinion of O-hy-o st, hope Mitigin Stat whips their class less ass.
Fla St does play in another wimpy conference, doubt Duke will beat them
Now lets go whip Mizzo and see what happens
 :aubie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 10:13:18 AM »
The butt faces say he is Kentucky Wildcat fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 10:17:10 AM »
The butt faces say he is Kentucky Wildcat fan.

Probably is during basketball season.  I actually dated a woman who was from Kentucky and rooted for them in basketball and for the turds in football.  in doing so I found out that's not all that uncommon up there. 
She had to go away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Token

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 10:41:16 AM »
I work in an office of 9 people.  And we have 2 more come in the morning to go over reports with us.  3 of the 11 are Auburn fans, and the people I spend the majority of my time with.  Not a single one of the 3 have said anything out of the way, other than talking about the game.  And had the game gone another way, the exact same discussion between me and those 3 would have taken place.  No shit given. 

But these two fucking assclowns with us, have said EVERY damn thing that I expected to hear from Alabama fans this morning.  Lucky, bullshit, God is an Auburn fan.  Much more, but those are the 3 that stick out.  And honestly, I WANT to address their bullshit, but I can't.  Giving up 28 points and 300 yards rushing ISN'T unlucky.  It's called getting beat in the trenches.  Ballgames are won, and more importantly, LOST at that position.  Who has the better players at those spots?  That is a dumb argument that can be argued every day for the next 360+.  But what can't be argued is, on November 28, 2013, AUBURN had the better players at the LOS.  They ran around the ends.  They ran off tackle.  They ran in the A gap.  They fucking ran....for 300 yards.  They beat Alabama with a gameplan that Alabama doesn't get beat by. 

I help my tongue this morning because I HAD to.  But honestly, I don't think I can anymore.  If I have to hear one more person say the words "Lucky" or "bullshit" when referencing this game, I'll probably be another statistic.  Shot to death by a lunatic Bama fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 10:45:03 AM »
I work in an office of 9 people.  And we have 2 more come in the morning to go over reports with us.  3 of the 11 are Auburn fans, and the people I spend the majority of my time with.  Not a single one of the 3 have said anything out of the way, other than talking about the game.  And had the game gone another way, the exact same discussion between me and those 3 would have taken place.  No shit given. 

But these two fucking assclowns with us, have said EVERY damn thing that I expected to hear from Alabama fans this morning.  Lucky, bullshit, God is an Auburn fan.  Much more, but those are the 3 that stick out.  And honestly, I WANT to address their bullshit, but I can't.  Giving up 28 points and 300 yards rushing ISN'T unlucky.  It's called getting beat in the trenches.  Ballgames are won, and more importantly, LOST at that position.  Who has the better players at those spots?  That is a dumb argument that can be argued every day for the next 360+.  But what can't be argued is, on November 28, 2013, AUBURN had the better players at the LOS.  They ran around the ends.  They ran off tackle.  They ran in the A gap.  They fucking ran....for 300 yards.  They beat Alabama with a gameplan that Alabama doesn't get beat by. 

I help my tongue this morning because I HAD to.  But honestly, I don't think I can anymore.  If I have to hear one more person say the words "Lucky" or "bullshit" when referencing this game, I'll probably be another statistic.  Shot to death by a lunatic Bama fan.

Welcome to the family son.  Hey AWK go get the magical unicorns, we have us a convert.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 10:45:57 AM »
The time has long since passed for you to come on over to the light side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 10:52:10 AM »
Welcome to the family son.  Hey AWK go get the magical unicorns, we have us a convert.

Submit your dog to Jumbo too, just in case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 11:14:53 AM »
I forgot the worst thing that said to me and others this morning.  When coworker mentioned how sad it was that Cade Foster received death threats, dumb bitch said....."well he should expect that, he didn't do his job".

A college athlete should expect to have his life threatened, because he missed a kick in a football game.  A human being should expect to have their life threatened, because of something that happened in a sporting activity. 

He didn't break into a house.  He didn't cook dope or sell to a kid.  He didn't rape a small child.  Hell, he didn't even have a drink too many and drive home.  No, because he missed a kick.....so he deserves to have his life threatened. 

And some would say that it is just drunk people on twitter.  People kidding around behind a keyboard.  But then you have to consider someone was killed at a party, over the game.  And you have to consider that someone killed a fucking tree over the game.  So are they really just drunk tweets after a game?  I don't think so.  If I were Cade Foster I'd seriously be concerned right now.....which is fucking pathetic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 11:27:27 AM »
^^^This^^^  All of it.  Yep, dude had an off night kicking.  But....one kick was made.  But the lineman moved.  Had to back up and do it again.  One kick might have gone through. But a lineman let someone go by virtually untouched and was easily blocked.  Half the fans probably think it was Foster who tried the 57 yarder too. 

The kicks stick out.  But plenty of missed opportunities on both sides that could have sealed things for one team or the other.  McTattoo throws a strike to Cooper in the end zone.  Flat out dropped it.  Any death threats come his way?  Ricardo Louis got behind Bama defenders twice.  Both were easy pitch and catch plays that would have gone for 6...had Marshall made relatively easy throws.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2013, 11:39:56 AM »
I feel for the kid but am obviously jizzy about him missing the kicks. People making death threats, whether drunk tweets or not--need to go to jail. There are too many stupid ass people out there (esp among Bama fans) to not take it seriously.

Thing about blaming the kicker is that they weren't short field goal attempts, it was pretty windy, obviously the most hostile environment of the season (prob his career) AND according to the same fans making the threats--it should have never come down to kicking. They were going to run it down our throats and score at will. I didn't know if they would or not but I didn't think so. I only thought we'd slow TJ down. We did inside the 20's. That's where it counts.

If the truth be known, the reason the kid missed it is because I was yelling, "Miss it boy, miss it!" as loud as humanly possible every time he lined up to kick. I got inside his head and I don't regret. I will just have to live with it if anything happens to the kid. There's just too much Auburn in me. Send me to prison with Harvey. No, wait. Don't. I take that back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2013, 11:44:13 AM »
You hollered at him to miss it?  That's flat-out unsportsmanlike behavior. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2013, 11:46:08 AM »
I feel for the kid but am obviously jizzy about him missing the kicks.

Will Smith wept.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2013, 12:49:42 PM »
I forgot the worst thing that said to me and others this morning.  When coworker mentioned how sad it was that Cade Foster received death threats, dumb bitch said....."well he should expect that, he didn't do his job".

A college athlete should expect to have his life threatened, because he missed a kick in a football game.  A human being should expect to have their life threatened, because of something that happened in a sporting activity. 

He didn't break into a house.  He didn't cook dope or sell to a kid.  He didn't rape a small child.  Hell, he didn't even have a drink too many and drive home.  No, because he missed a kick.....so he deserves to have his life threatened. 

And some would say that it is just drunk people on twitter.  People kidding around behind a keyboard.  But then you have to consider someone was killed at a party, over the game.  And you have to consider that someone killed a fucking tree over the game.  So are they really just drunk tweets after a game?  I don't think so.  If I were Cade Foster I'd seriously be concerned right now.....which is fucking pathetic.

Well, he is young and still has a lot to learn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2013, 12:50:45 PM »
Will Smith wept.

but Dave Chappelle didn't. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 01:02:02 PM »
I'm ready for the conversion process...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2013, 03:09:24 PM »

Serious question. How the hell did you even become one of them in the first place?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2013, 03:13:26 PM »
Trolling turd boards and came across this:

Now I have to listen to all the barners at work tonight. A couple of them are my managers.    :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2013, 03:39:06 PM »
But then you have to consider someone was killed at a party, over the game. 
What is even stranger about that story is the woman that was shot was not even talking about bammer. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum