Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Mind of A Turd: Uncensored

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: The Mind of A Turd: Uncensored
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2013, 04:08:24 PM »
What is even stranger about that story is the woman that was shot was not even talking about bammer.

That is prolly why she was shot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2013, 06:04:34 PM »
What is even stranger about that story is the woman that was shot was not even talking about bammer.

This was a baby mama fight
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2013, 06:05:11 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2013, 06:12:32 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

HSVBeerNerd

• "Who the $%!# made me an engineer??"
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2013, 07:15:34 PM »
I work with a guy that lied on his resume about getting a 4 year MIS degree from Calhoun Community College (ahem.. they only have associates), is an avid Bama fan, grew up in Texas, has never been to a game (is this starting to sound familiar yet??), and said 2 weeks ago "I have no respect for Auburn they can't win a game without luck they're garbage."

This morning he apparently told a supervisor "I can't handle him coming in here, please cancel the weekly meeting because I don't want to see him." Him being me of course..

U mad bro??? Meanwhile mostly everyone in the office came up to me and said "wow I bet you're happy" or "man that was a hell of a game." Is it bad if I get a weird boner from not saying a single word to a single bammer, yet their COMPLETE silence all day and seeing their avoidance is the greatest shit ever??
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 07:22:14 PM by HSVBeerNerd »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Friends don't let friends buy Pat Dye's undergarments on Ebay...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2013, 07:25:54 PM »
I work with a guy that lied on his resume about getting a 4 year MIS degree from Calhoun Community College (ahem.. they only have associates), is an avid Bama fan, grew up in Texas, has never been to a game (is this starting to sound familiar yet??), and said 2 weeks ago "I have no respect for Auburn they can't win a game without luck they're garbage."

This morning he apparently told a supervisor "I can't handle him coming in here, please cancel the weekly meeting because I don't want to see him." Him being me of course..

U mad bro??? Meanwhile mostly everyone in the office came up to me and said "wow I bet you're happy" or "man that was a hell of a game." Is it bad if I get a weird boner from not saying a single word to a single bammer, yet their COMPLETE silence all day and seeing their avoidance is the greatest shit ever??
Yes, I love, love, LOVE the silence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2013, 09:37:39 PM »

The real question is why is he still employed there after lying on his resume?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2013, 12:50:34 AM »
Slow Clap for Token.... :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

HSVBeerNerd

• "Who the $%!# made me an engineer??"
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2013, 01:10:34 AM »
The real question is why is he still employed there after lying on his resume?

That's what I want to know, and I brought it up after pulling the resume on Indeed. Apparently "years of experience" or some crap. You see some sketchy shit in DoD contracting..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Friends don't let friends buy Pat Dye's undergarments on Ebay...

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2013, 05:38:50 AM »
The butt faces say he is Kentucky Wildcat fan.

He is.

Saw his videos after Indiana knocked off #1 UK in December of 2011.  Classic stuff.

My guess is he's a:
Bama FB fan
UK basketball fan
UCONN WCBB fan
St. Louis Cardinals Baseball Fan
Patriots FB Fan
...etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2013, 01:28:42 PM »
Is it bad if I get a weird boner from not saying a single word to a single bammer, yet their COMPLETE silence all day and seeing their avoidance is the greatest shit ever??

It's bad if you don't get a weird boner. I have had a boner since the morning of November 30, 2013.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2013, 01:35:27 PM »
http://www.ajc.com/news/ap/crime/da-to-consider-charges-in-iron-bowl-party-shooting/nb8jF/

"She said we weren't real Alabama fans because it didn't bother us that they lost. And then she started shooting," Shepherd told The Associated Press.

Coker said alcohol might have been involved, but investigators are awaiting the results of toxicology tests to make a determination.

Shepherd said Briskey drank multiple shots of liquor during the game and "went crazy" when she heard people joking after 'Bama lost.

"It was over a football game," said Shepherd. "I'm never going to forget it because she died in my arms."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2013, 01:58:22 PM »

I was watching all the Get Fired Up videos Friday night and saw the other reverse Rammer Jammers, especially 2010.  Replayed them a few times.  Was thinking about how awesome it would be if we got to do that again Saturday night.  Had that in the back of my mind all day Saturday.  First thing I thought of after the win.

SO HAPPY that got posted - I think the reality of it, the awesome visual of navy blue contrasting with the orange shakers, with thousands screaming GO TO HELL ALABAMA!! was even better than I imagined it would be.  Ranks right up there with 2010.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

noxin

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2013, 04:00:41 PM »
thousands screaming GO TO HELL ALABAMA!!

Unfortunately, this doesn't sting them as much as we hope, because hell is actually an upgrade over Tuscaloosa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2013, 04:01:35 PM »
Lolz at the picture. Where'd that come from?

The trophy photo I uploaded came from a butt faces group I haunt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2013, 08:32:18 AM »
I was watching all the Get Fired Up videos Friday night and saw the other reverse Rammer Jammers, especially 2010.  Replayed them a few times.  Was thinking about how awesome it would be if we got to do that again Saturday night.  Had that in the back of my mind all day Saturday.  First thing I thought of after the win.

SO HAPPY that got posted - I think the reality of it, the awesome visual of navy blue contrasting with the orange shakers, with thousands screaming GO TO HELL ALABAMA!! was even better than I imagined it would be.  Ranks right up there with 2010.
You and me both.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2013, 10:29:49 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'