Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Keeping Up With The Future

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Keeping Up With The Future
« on: September 13, 2013, 04:53:00 PM »
Or the flips.  A few AU verbals and what they be doin'.  al.kum

Auburn running back commitments Roc Thomas of Auburn and Kamryn Pettway of Prattville each ran for more than 150 yards last week,  but each performance came in losing efforts. As they look to get in the win column this week, here are five games involving Auburn recruits to keep an eye out for tonight:

Gadsden City at Oxford

Thomas (5-11, 198) picked up 143 of his 199 yards in the first quarter last week against Clay-Chalkville, but it wasn't enough as Oxford gave up 23 unanswered points in the fourth quarter to lose 37-27. Thomas, who played the second half with a twisted ankle, and Oxford will look to rebound tonight.

Prattville at Wetumpka

The Lions (0-2) are still looking for their first win after dropping a 19-16 overtime loss to Spain Park last week. The bullish Pettway (6-0, 230) ran 14 times for 159 yards and a touchdown in the loss.

B.C. Rain at St. Paul's

Five-star St. Paul's LB Tre Williams (6-2, 230) missed much of the Saints' season-opening loss to Fairhope with an injury, but the Auburn commit returned last week to lead the defense with 10 tackles in a 33-6 win over Williamson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Keeping Up With The Future
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 05:05:36 PM »
Coming soon to Mobile, Prattville and Oxford.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 05:08:42 PM »
Or the flips.  A few AU verbals and what they be doin'.  al.kum

Auburn running back commitments Roc Thomas of Auburn and Kamryn Pettway of Prattville each ran for more than 150 yards last week,  but each performance came in losing efforts. As they look to get in the win column this week, here are five games involving Auburn recruits to keep an eye out for tonight:

1. Gadsden City at Oxford

2.Prattville at Wetumpka

3.B.C. Rain at St. Paul's

4. ??

5. ??

Excuse me, but it seems as though 7/8ths or 48% of those games are missing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 05:11:18 PM »
Excuse me, but it seems as though 7/8ths or 48% of those games are missing.

Woops.  There were two others but it really didn't say anything about them except who they were playing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 05:28:06 PM »
Woops.  There were two others but it really didn't say anything about them except who they were playing.

Just trying to keep you on your toes.  Grab hold of my hips if you lose your balance... ;)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions