Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I am George Zimmerman

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
I am George Zimmerman
« on: August 17, 2013, 09:33:00 AM »
Had some drama last night. Baby sitter's boyfriend came to my house and threatened to kill her. Apparently he has been putting his hands on her a lot. Punched her in the face on Monday. Anyway, I hopped in the car and drove over to the house to confront him. He took off before I got there. Convinced her to call the police. When the cop was leaving, he told me that if the boyfriend showed up again, to call 911 and he would hustle back over to arrest him. I told the cop "This is Kennesaw, if he shows back up, you can get some guys to drag his body off my front lawn." He laughed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I am George Zimmerman
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 10:12:48 AM »
Had some drama last night. Baby sitter's boyfriend came to my house and threatened to kill her. Apparently he has been putting his hands on her a lot. Punched her in the face on Monday. Anyway, I hopped in the car and drove over to the house to confront him. He took off before I got there. Convinced her to call the police. When the cop was leaving, he told me that if the boyfriend showed up again, to call 911 and he would hustle back over to arrest him. I told the cop "This is Kennesaw, if he shows back up, you can get some guys to drag his body off my front lawn." He laughed.

My entire mindset changed when I hit the "This is Kennesaw" part.  I'm surprised the girl didn't shoot him herself. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 10:53:31 AM »
My entire mindset changed when I hit the "This is Kennesaw" part.  I'm surprised the girl didn't shoot him herself.

She weighs less than 100 pounds. He is trying to get into the NFL. I've seen the bruises he's left on her.

She broke up with him but he has been stalking her. Telling her that jail doesn't scare him.

Unfortunately, it may come down to her having to shoot him. I don't think she has it in her to do that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 06:36:45 AM »
She weighs less than 100 pounds. He is trying to get into the NFL. I've seen the bruises he's left on her.

She broke up with him but he has been stalking her. Telling her that jail doesn't scare him.

Unfortunately, it may come down to her having to shoot him. I don't think she has it in her to do that.

Time to call out the regulators.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Token

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 09:10:35 AM »

A lot of old wells inhabit the southeast.  Especially in rural areas. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 11:29:43 AM »
A lot of old wells inhabit the southeast.  Especially in rural areas.

You can also purchase lime at Home Depot. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 04:19:16 PM »
There are pig farms all over the place too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 09:16:59 PM »
There are pig farms all over the place too.

Thanks, Wu.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2013, 05:10:49 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 04:46:28 PM »
Zimmerman's wife called the police today and alleged that he threatened her and her father with a gun.  She apparently filed for divorce last week.

Where's your Batman now?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-george-zimmerman-police-custody-20130909,0,3625334.story

George Zimmerman, the Florida man who was acquitted of murder in the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012, was being questioned on Monday by police after his wife called 911 saying he threatened her and her father with a gun, a police spokesman said.

Lake Mary, Florida, police spokesman Zach Hudson said no one had been arrested and police officers were at the scene at a house belonging to Shellie Zimmerman's father.

"She is claiming, according to the 911 call, that Mr. Zimmerman was threatening her and her father with a weapon," Hudson said.

Hudson said police "were trying to figure out exactly what happened."

. . .

Zimmerman's life has been tumultuous since his acquittal. Family friends say he left central Florida shortly after the trial and has been out of contact for more than a month.

His wife, Shellie Zimmerman, 26, filed for divorce last Thursday, her lawyer said. She sought the divorce after she said last week in an interview with ABC News that the trial had strained their marriage of six years.

John Donnelly, a family friend who testified in George Zimmerman's defense at trial, said that Shellie was "devastated" when her husband "just packed up and left" after his acquittal and was gone for a month without telling anyone his whereabouts.

Shellie had lost touch with him and had grown increasingly upset, Donnelly said.

. . .

A gray Honda Ridgeline, similar to one driven by Zimmerman when he was ticketed last week in Lake Mary was parked out front if the house, the same one where the couple had lived in hiding between September and at least the end of Zimmerman's trial July 13.

Zimmerman had successfully kept his hideout a secret for a year, but on Monday that fell apart when his estranged wife called police.

Three news helicopters hovered overhead at 3:30p.m. and TV news trucks lined what had been a very quiet residential street near Seminole State College.

In her divorce petition filed last week Shellie Zimmerman wrote that the couple had separated Aug. 13.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 04:55:48 PM »
Zimmerman's wife called the police today and alleged that he threatened her and her father with a gun.  She apparently filed for divorce last week.

Where's your Batman now?

Where?  Being harassed by media vultures.  Trying to deal with his loser wife and her attention-cravings.

Trying to figure out how he will ever be able to live a normal life after the so-called president of the US all but demanded he be lynched. 

It's a no win situation for him.  Regardless of the outcome of the trial his life was ruined. 

I can't imagine what that would feel like. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 05:16:07 PM »
Where?  Being harassed by media vultures.  Trying to deal with his loser wife and her attention-cravings.

She craves more than attention.  Have you seen how...rotund she is?  I bet she'd give Weskie a BJ or three.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2013, 05:53:20 PM »
If I wore tinfoil hats, I'd say someone paid her to make these allegations.  Think I'm crazy?  Look at Twitter.  Majority of Black America would do anything to ruin his life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2013, 09:33:23 PM »
I don't necessarily blame her for the divorce.  Maybe she didn't "sign up" for all of the shit attached to his life now.  But, that trial did ruin his life.  Innocent or not, he will never be able to hold meaningful employment, will never be able to me amongst the general public, etc.  It's not surprising that this guy is wound a little tight right now.  It also wouldn't surprise me if he committed suicide before the end of the year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler