Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pepsi Max Test Drive

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pepsi Max Test Drive
« on: March 22, 2013, 11:44:21 AM »
I know the Uncle Drew videos were posted and many have probably seen this one already.  But this quacks me up every time when I watch the salesman in the Pepsi Cam.  Obviously, the whole course has been set up prior with everybody in on it, but the salesman sharting his pants is priceless.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 02:53:04 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Pepsi Max Test Drive
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 12:18:41 PM »
I know the Uncle Drew videos were posted and many have probably seen this one already.  But this quacks me up every time when I watch the salesman in the Pepsi Cam.  Obviously, the whole course has been set up prior with everybody in on it, but the slaesman sharting his pants is priceless.

This is a good one. Real or is the salesman an actor? I'm going with staged.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Pepsi Max Test Drive
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 01:08:26 PM »
This is a good one. Real or is the salesman an actor? I'm going with staged.

I'd have to lean more towards staged too for the simple fact that liability-wise, you don't put someone's life in danger like that without consent.  He loses it and Pepsi will have a new owner.

Still funny, though
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."