Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Rodman

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Rodman
« on: March 14, 2013, 08:45:28 AM »
Why the fuck does this idiot think we give a fuck what he does or thinks?  Actually, I thought he was dead.  Wishful thinking on my part I guess.

Rodman Backs Black Papal Candidate In PR Stunt

by The Associated Press

March 13, 201312:37 PM

ROME (AP) — After raising eyebrows by going to North Korea, former U.S. basketball star Dennis Rodman is continuing his bizarre global tour by visiting Rome — purportedly to help Ghanaian Cardinal Peter Turkson become the first black pope.

But Rodman didn't seem too sure who he was supposed to be promoting when asked about it Wednesday. "From Africa, right?" Rodman asked, wearing a hat and T-shirt promoting the Irish betting firm that organized his trip.

Rodman said he was sure the next pope would be black and that he would like to meet him in Africa on his self-styled mission to promote world peace.

Even Rodman's plans to enter St. Peter's Square in a custom-built "pope-mobile" were uncertain Wednesday: The vehicle had been delayed by snow in northern Italy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Rodman
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 11:36:47 AM »
He's vacationing with Kim Jong Un.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 12:17:53 PM »
Hey. The world forced us to vote in a black president. Why not a black pope. If they don't, then they are racist!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 02:41:16 PM »
Hey. The world forced us to vote in a black president. Why not a black pope. If they don't, then they are racist!

Forced?  Jeebus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 02:45:07 PM »
Forced?  Jeebus.

Those brown people and their damn'd Jedi mind tricks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 02:53:04 PM »
Forced?  Jeebus.

It's obvious you missed the point. But that is not new.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 08:20:32 PM »
Those brown people and their damn'd Jedi mind tricks meld

FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 08:52:47 PM »
I don't know about black men being appointed pope, but I do know black women can't be nuns. They can't remember to say "Superior" after "Mother".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."