Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Iron Bowl Thread

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Iron Bowl Thread
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2012, 09:10:16 PM »
You love everybody tonight
Meh.  I'm not overly jubilant for the same reason most AU fans aren't enraged over this particular game.  They knew that it was coming, so there was no real reason to get worked up over it in the first place.  Had Alabama lost, would I beat my wife?  You bet your ass I would.  I just wasn't very excited about the game to begin with, though. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2012, 09:19:07 PM »
Meh.  I'm not overly jubilant for the same reason most AU fans aren't enraged over this particular game.  They knew that it was coming, so there was no real reason to get worked up over it in the first place.  Had Alabama lost, would I beat my wife?  You bet your ass I would.  I just wasn't very excited about the game to begin with, though.
If Satan had started the fifth string we might have been a little more competitive
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2012, 09:45:42 PM »
If Satan had started the fifth string we might have been a little more competitive
The white RB running all over the 1st String Defense was enough for me to believe that we would've gotten beat by uat's 5th String (hint: all the white players).

Also, I think I said this before, but T-Bell (the team's only vocal leader) is garbage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2012, 09:27:25 AM »
And also if there is a 2010 reunion fuck Chizik, invite Malzahn, I don't want to see dumbass Chizik in Auburn ever again.  He has done absolutely nothing in 4 years.  Fuck we fired a coach that was good for 9 wins a season and was usually competitive in the games we lost for a fucking clown.  A fucking clown that can't recruit, can't coach, can't make decisions, can't lead can't do shit but lose.

I have never ever not watched our games this year I quit watching about 6 weeks ago.  I can't even comprehend how this dumbass was able to sink a good program to the level that he has.

Go fuck yourself, I hope you don't get one more fucking cent from Auburn you damn thief.
Not so fast, my friend.

I couldn't be happier that they let Chizik go when they did. I couldn't stomach rallying behind the guy next year with any hope that the team was going forward in the right direction.

2012 was absolutely the worst year in Auburn history. But 2010 was the best.

If I had it to do over again? I'd take another 2012 to have another 2010. Glendale was easily a top 5 lifetime memory. Maybe we did it in spite of Chizik. But we did it with Chizik at the helm. That's good enough for me to look back fondly on him as an ex coach.

I hold no ill will towards Tuberville, and unlike many Auburn fans, do not shy away from the good times Tater Tot brought us as well before shit turned sour in 98.

I'm ok with seeing all of those guys on a mural. None are a fit for where we are now and where we want to go, but all are a part of who we are. Dye built it. Tuberville brought it to the next level. And Chizik finished the job. Time for the next chapter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2012, 10:13:14 AM »
I hold no ill will towards Tuberville, and unlike many Auburn fans, do not shy away from the good times Tater Tot brought us as well before shit turned sour in 98.

Fuck Tater Tot in da mouf.

All others I have no beef.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2012, 10:14:12 AM »
MODS, Could we start a post game thread please?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2012, 10:31:48 AM »
Fuck Tater Tot in da mouf.

Yes.  Especially after his fucking kid pukes all over the floor of the Kids Video rental section at Turtles, and he then bolts.  Fucker.  I still hate him for that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2012, 10:42:03 AM »
Yes.  Especially after his fucking kid pukes all over the floor of the Kids Video rental section at Turtles, and he then bolts.  Fucker.  I still hate him for that.

Are you sure it was his kid?  Could have been him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2012, 10:53:01 AM »

Are you sure it was his kid?  Could have been him.
He is as round as he is tall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2012, 03:24:01 PM »
The MODs suck on this site.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2012, 03:39:35 PM »
The MODs suck on this site.
suck this
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #91 on: November 26, 2012, 07:17:45 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2012, 07:21:29 PM »
Not so fast, my friend.

I couldn't be happier that they let Chizik go when they did. I couldn't stomach rallying behind the guy next year with any hope that the team was going forward in the right direction.

2012 was absolutely the worst year in Auburn history. But 2010 was the best.

If I had it to do over again? I'd take another 2012 to have another 2010. Glendale was easily a top 5 lifetime memory. Maybe we did it in spite of Chizik. But we did it with Chizik at the helm. That's good enough for me to look back fondly on him as an ex coach.

I'm ok with seeing all of those guys on a mural. None are a fit for where we are now and where we want to go, but all are a part of who we are. Dye built it. Tuberville brought it to the next level. And Chizik finished the job. Time for the next chapter.

Agree with every word. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2012, 09:46:29 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #94 on: November 26, 2012, 10:08:58 PM »
Agree with every word.

I'll agree too, but say this...I'll give Chiz credit in 2010 for keeping his hands out of the offense and letting Malzahn take Cam, Dyer, and Tuberville's OL that he made in to Football players.  I give Tubs and Malzahn more credit for 2010 than Chiz, but at least he didn't fuck it up. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions