Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan in SI bodypaint swimsuit NSFW

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan in SI bodypaint swimsuit NSFW
« on: February 11, 2012, 12:36:29 PM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/the_beautiful_blog/2012/02/us-soccer-star-alex-morgan-featured-in-si-swimsuit-issue-wearing-nothing-

U.S. soccer star Alex Morgan featured in SI swimsuit issue wearing nothing but body paint
BY Andy Clayton

(Alex Morgan signs autographs in Times Square after U.S. returns from World Cup - Photo by AP)

Alex Morgan, a rising star with the U.S. women's national soccer team, is one of three female athletes to appear in Sports Illustrated's upcoming swimsuit issue. The annual swimsuit issue, which will hit newsstands on Tuesday, features Morgan wearing nothing but a little paint. SI.com gave a sneak peek of the soccer star in bodypaint in its Hot Clicks section Friday.

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALEX MORGAN IN BODYPAINT

Morgan, who helped lead the U.S. women to a second-place finish at the Women's World Cup last summer in Germany, admitted having more butterflies over shedding her uniform for the popular sports magazine than taking the field on the world's biggest stage.

"I have been playing soccer my entire life. I know how to stay calm and not get too nervous for games," Morgan told the magazine. "That's why I would have to say posing in bodypaint was a little more intimidating. It was a completely new experience and definitely took some getting used to before I felt comfortable in bodypaint. I had to look in the mirror every five minutes to make sure I actually had a swimsuit on."

Morgan, 22, who has more than 350,000 followers on Twitter (@alexmorgan13), returns to international competition this summer when the U.S. looks to defend their Olympic title at the 2012 Summer Games in London
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.