Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Nick Saban is a motherfucker

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Nick Saban is a motherfucker
« on: December 08, 2011, 01:56:22 PM »
Word out of Memphis is that the deal for Bama's shitty offensive coordinator to take over the Tigers was essentially done. 

The FedEx honcho called Saban out of courtesy and to get his blessing.  Fucker. 

Instead Saban bagged on McElwain.  Kneecapped him. 

Memphis backpedaled.  Hired somebody else instead.

Currently being spun (and will be spun on Finebaum) that McElwain was offered, accepted and then out of loyalty to Saban and Bama reneged.    Not what happened.  Lord Saban gut cut his assistant and cost him a job. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Nick Saban is a motherfucker
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 02:03:02 PM »
Word out of Memphis is that the deal for Bama's shitty offensive coordinator to take over the Tigers was essentially done. 

Currently being spun (and will be spun on Finebaum) that McElwain was offered, accepted and then out of loyalty to Saban and Bama reneged.    Not what happened.  Lord Saban gut cut his assistant and cost him a job saved his reputation.

Nobody gets out of Memphis alive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 02:05:08 PM »

Could be said the same for UAB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 02:06:42 PM »

Currently being spun (and will be spun on Finebaum) that McElwain was offered, accepted and then out of loyalty to Saban and Bama reneged.    Not what happened.  Lord Saban gut cut his assistant and cost him a job.

What exactly did he do to queer the deal?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 02:08:57 PM »

Adam Richman on Man vs. Food had a great BBQ show from Memphis.  I bout' jizzed when he took a bite of the charred end of brisket. 

Oh, and Lord Saybinz is a mother fucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 02:09:31 PM »
Quit being a douchebag contrarian and just go with the flow.....Saban is a motherfucker, aiiightt?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 02:10:36 PM »
Wait, first Memphis is the shittiest job in the world. Now Saban is a dick for supposedly scuttling the whole deal, because that's what you heard. Nice. I bet it has nothing to do with Fresno State being interested in McElwain. You know, the school he was OC at before he came to Alabama. Nope. No way. But some sportscaster news chick in Memphis says Nick Saban "did not give a bad nor 'glowing' review", and OMG HE KNEECAPPED HIM!!1!!

McElwain is replaceable. I don't see why Saban would fuck him over. Kirby Smart is fucking beyond critical to the team, and Saban didn't fuck him over. So I find it hard to believe.

But Saban is a motherfucker.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 02:30:30 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 02:11:20 PM »
Quit being a douchebag contrarian and just go with the flow.....Saban is a motherfucker, aiiightt?

No dispute on that, but I'm curious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 02:16:25 PM »
This is the guy that will be running his own offense on January 9th, correct?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 02:42:31 PM »

Sportscaster up there said Saban told them he was not head coach material. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 02:44:48 PM »
Sportscaster up there said Saban told them he was not head coach material.

If true, and I can believe that, that's not going to foster any loyalty, and could cause internal dysfunction.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2011, 02:46:15 PM »
Wait, first Memphis is the shittiest job in the world. Now Saban is a dick for supposedly scuttling the whole deal, because that's what you heard. Nice. I bet it has nothing to do with Fresno State being interested in McElwain. You know, the school he was OC at before he came to Alabama. Nope. No way. But some sportscaster news chick in Memphis says Nick Saban "did not give a bad nor 'glowing' review", and OMG HE KNEECAPPED HIM!!1!!

McElwain is replaceable. I don't see why Saban would fuck him over. Kirby Smart is fucking beyond critical to the team, and Saban didn't fuck him over. So I find it hard to believe.

But Saban is a motherfucker.

Yes, Memphis is the shittiest job on the planet.  But your coach wanted it to escape little Hitler.  No soup for him. 

You don't know if Kirby Dumb got fucked over or not, you goat fucking queeb.  Does Kirby Smart have another job?  Has he gotten any of the 15 or so he's applied for?  Maybe Mighty Mite capped his ass at all of the escape routes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2011, 02:52:45 PM »

Yes, Memphis is the shittiest job on the planet.  But your coach wanted it to escape little Hitler.  No soup for him. 

You don't know if Kirby Dumb got fucked over or not, you goat fucking queeb.  Does Kirby Smart have another job?  Has he gotten any of the 15 or so he's applied for?  Maybe Mighty Mite capped his ass at all of the escape routes.

Who the hell is that in the pic?

And for Christ's SAKES MAN, where the hell do you get these pics? I am starting to worry a bit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2011, 03:06:40 PM »
These rumors were all over Twitter this morning.  Supposedly someone in the media spoke to the athletic director (maybe someone else) and they said that the reports of McElwain changing his mind weren't true.  And they said that Saban said enough to make them rethink their decision to hire McElwain. 

Could all be bullshit.  It wouldn't surprise me to see Memphis react this way if McElwain did indeed turn them down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2011, 03:06:40 PM »
Who the hell is that in the pic?

And for Christ's SAKES MAN, where the hell do you get these pics? I am starting to worry a bit.

I have a secret.  But since ya'll are in the loop, I'll tell you. 

I go to the Googles.  I hit the images tab.  I enter "goat fucker" or "fucks goats" or "sex with goats" in the search field.  And then I laugh. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2011, 03:14:12 PM »
Okay so...."Goat Fucker"...."Fucks Goats" aaaaand.."Sex With Goats".

Good, now highlite, scroll down and hit continue....are you sure? Yes.....aaaaand "Blocked"  "Blocked"  "Blocked"

There...all done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Nick Saban is a motherfudgeer
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2011, 03:15:02 PM »
I have a secret.  But since ya'll are in the loop, I'll tell you. 

I go to the Googles.  I hit the images tab.  I enter "goat fudgeer" or "fudges goats" or "sex with goats" in the search field.  And then I laugh.

I'm just not comfortable typing that in to a computer that I either use at work or share with my wife.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2011, 03:16:58 PM »
I'm just not comfortable typing that in to a computer that I either use at work or share with my wife.

Ditto.

Somehow my wife would stumble upon this shit. Not good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 03:29:21 PM »

I could give a fuck. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2011, 03:34:10 PM »
I could give a fuck.

Now would that be a goat fuck or just a regular fuck?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."