Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I Don't Want No Damn Daywalker

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I Don't Want No Damn Daywalker
« on: September 19, 2011, 03:13:38 PM »
Redheads are being turned away from the largest sperm bank in the world—because not enough people want children with red hair.

The director of Cryos International, Ole Schou, said that there have been so many donations made in the last few years that now the facility can afford to be picky.

The international sperm bank has been inundated with donations, but the demand for red-haired children isn't soaring like the supply of sperm.

"There are too many redheads in relation to demand. I do not think you chose a redhead, unless the partner—for example, the sterile male—has red hair, or because the lone woman has a preference for redheads. And that's perhaps not so many, especially in the latter case," said Schou.

Schou went on to say that the only real demand for redheaded semen comes from Ireland, where it sells "like hot cakes".

Cryos have now reached their capacity of 70 liters of semen, approximately 14,000 donations, and there are 600 donors on the waiting list.

Sperm from donors with brown hair and eyes is particularly in demand, because Cryos has many customers in Mediterranean countries.

Historically, red hair was thought to be a mark of moral degeneration and beastly sexual desires.
Scotland has the highest proportion of gingers, affecting 13 percent of the population, but it is estimated that there are somewhere between 6 to 18 million redheads in America.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/09/19/worlds-biggest-sperm-bank-turning-away-redheads/#ixzz1YQX95jTi
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: I Don't Want No Damn Daywalker
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 03:15:33 PM »
Historically, red hair was thought to be a mark of moral degeneration and beastly sexual desires.

They just now figuring this out.  For fucks sake, I could have told them this years ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 03:28:00 PM »
Scotland has the highest proportion of gingers, affecting 13 percent of the population, but it is estimated that there are somewhere between 6 to 18 million redheads in America
Lulz.

First of all, an actual news outlet used the term "gingers", and secondly mention that is "affecting" a certain percentage of the population like it's retardation or something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 03:31:14 PM »
Lulz.

First of all, an actual news outlet used the term "gingers", and secondly mention that is "affecting" a certain percentage of the population like it's retardation or something.

:bowl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 03:32:21 PM »
Blondes may have more fun, but redheads get remembered.

Maybe it's because we suck your soul out when we orgasm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 03:46:12 PM »
Blondes may have more fun, but redheads get remembered.

Maybe it's because we suck your soul out when we orgasm.

I got something you can try to suck out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 04:25:02 PM »
I got something you can try to suck out.

Operative word being "try".  I'm not a miracle worker...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 05:56:19 PM »

You can use this.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 06:51:49 PM »
Redheads are being turned away from the largest sperm bank in the world—because not enough people want children with red hair.

The director of Cryos International, Ole Schou, said that there have been so many donations made in the last few years that now the facility can afford to be picky.

The international sperm bank has been inundated with donations, but the demand for red-haired children isn't soaring like the supply of sperm.

"There are too many redheads in relation to demand. I do not think you chose a redhead, unless the partner—for example, the sterile male—has red hair, or because the lone woman has a preference for redheads. And that's perhaps not so many, especially in the latter case," said Schou.

Schou went on to say that the only real demand for redheaded semen comes from Ireland, where it sells "like hot cakes".

Cryos have now reached their capacity of 70 liters of semen, approximately 14,000 donations, and there are 600 donors on the waiting list.

Sperm from donors with brown hair and eyes is particularly in demand, because Cryos has many customers in Mediterranean countries.

Scotland has the highest proportion of gingers, affecting 13 percent of the population, but it is estimated that there are somewhere between 6 to 18 million redheads in America.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/09/19/worlds-biggest-sperm-bank-turning-away-redheads/#ixzz1YQX95jTi
Vandy's capacity is 140 liters...pussies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2011, 07:57:35 PM »
Vandy's capacity is 140 liters...pussies.

It took awhile to get there, though.  I started out by doing power hours with semen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 08:00:45 PM »
Oh, by the way...two redheads trying to suck the souls out of one another is dangerous, due to the absence of souls from both gingers.  It results in a black hole and tears the fabric of time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 07:24:07 AM »

Probably.  I've heard that you're not that talented.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 09:46:14 AM »
Probably.  I've heard that you're not that talented.

Not everyone is worthy of my best efforts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011, 10:12:09 AM »
Not everyone is worthy of my best efforts.

You should never lay off plays. 
It's unprofessional.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011, 01:50:20 PM »
You should never lay off plays. 
It's unprofessional.

I can afford to be selective.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 02:09:21 PM »
I can afford to be selective.

That's an elitist attitude and no way to win as a team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 05:18:06 PM »
That's an elitist attitude and no way to win as a team.
The Creed does not apply to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2011, 01:46:28 PM »

I can tell when I'm not wanted.  Screw you guys, I'm going to Ireland!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 01:47:50 PM »
Sperm and selling like hot cakes just doesn't belong in the same sentence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2011, 02:00:48 PM »
I can tell when I'm not wanted.  Screw you guys, I'm going to Ireland!

You know Ireland has more drunks per capita than people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions