Easy Rider.....I hope that ***** got GEICO

JohnDeere

• Pledge
Easy Rider.....I hope that ***** got GEICO
« on: May 10, 2008, 09:00:12 AM »
Part of the process.........

from ESPN.com

Alabama LB McClain sustains minor injuries following motorcycle

DECATUR, Ala. -- Alabama coach Nick Saban said linebacker Rolando McClain was involved in a motorcycle accident but sustained only minor injuries.

The sophomore was released from a hospital in his hometown of Decatur after the accident Thursday.

Saban said Friday that McClain sustained only some cuts and abrasions and will be monitored by Alabama's medical staff.

A friend who was with the player moments before the accident told The Decatur Daily that McClain had bought the motorcycle earlier Thursday.

Police reports indicated the driver of a motorcycle lost control and slid under a sports utility vehicle Thursday evening. Police didn't release any details of the accident and didn't return calls from The Associated Press.

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 11:23:39 AM by wesfau »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

Re: Easy Rider.....I hope that n**** got GEICO
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 10:00:09 AM »
Part of the process.........

from ESPN.com

It's actually a training technique used back in the day. Was used with trains and cars then but technology has pushed towards using SUVs and motorcycles. I believe it is called the gauntlet. The driver of the SUV should be ok. Rolondo was heard saying that when he tackled the SUV he didn't mean to hurt the driver.

Yup.....good to see the ''process'' is being utilized and in full swing.

All joking aside, I'm glad the young man is ok. From other reports he was very,very lucky to be alive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Easy Rider.....I hope that n**** got GEICO
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 02:48:12 PM »
It's actually a training technique used back in the day. Was used with trains and cars then but technology has pushed towards using SUVs and motorcycles. I believe it is called the gauntlet. The driver of the SUV should be ok. Rolondo was heard saying that when he tackled the SUV he didn't mean to hurt the driver.

Yup.....good to see the ''process'' is being utilized and in full swing.

All joking aside, I'm glad the young man is ok. From other reports he was very,very lucky to be alive.
Sliding your bike under an Suv and living, wow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Easy Rider.....I hope that ***** got GEICO
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 06:34:13 PM »
He's hardcore like that.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 07:00:57 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."