Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Official Battle for the Crown Smack Talk Thread...

Token

Re: The Official Battle for the Crown Smack Talk Thread...
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2011, 06:29:30 PM »
This will be my drop week.   :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2011, 12:08:06 AM »
Thanks for the 10 bonus points Les!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Token

« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2011, 12:11:07 AM »
Holy shit I got ass raped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2011, 11:46:55 AM »
Brutal.  Thank god for the drop.

I was curious as to the effect of the homer in-state media influence so I checked everyone's LSU/Bama picks, thinking that the Bama residents would favor the tahd more often than not.

Turns out it was pretty even (known AL residents in red):

Fer Bama: Prowler, jmar, Sani, Snaggle, THS, AUT1, Jarhead, Buzz, Iwannaplay, Token (natch), jumbo, MarkC, and JR

A'gin Bama: wreckingball, AUT2000, CCT, GH, wesfau, PCT, barkndog, WE!!, yoda, nookie, Wally, simp, AWK, AUTGR and Wench.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2011, 12:27:18 PM »
Since I really couldn't find an advantage for one team or the other, I went with the home team.  I lost.  Frick!!!  Otherwise, I wasn't too bad on my picks but the -10 chaffed my inner thighs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2011, 01:17:00 PM »

I was curious as to the effect of the homer in-state media influence so I checked everyone's LSU/Bama picks, thinking that the Bama residents would favor the tahd more often than not.

Fer Bama: Prowler, jmar, Sani, Snaggle, THS, AUT1, Jarhead, Buzz, Iwannaplay, Token (natch), jumbo, MarkC, and JR

A'gin Bama: wreckingball, AUT2000, CCT, GH, wesfau, PCT, barkndog, WE!!, yoda, nookie, Wally, simp, AWK, AUTGR and Wench.

Go ahead and add me to the confirmed AL resident.

Since I really couldn't find an advantage for one team or the other, I went with the home team.  I lost.  Frick!!!  Otherwise, I wasn't too bad on my picks but the -10 chaffed my inner thighs.

Same here. I thought well it's at home so there is the advantage.  I picked 10 b/c I am so damn far behind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2011, 01:18:15 PM »

You know how a team just seems to have the ball bouncing their way? That is how I see LSU this year. The turds are just bulling their way through with talent. So with the talent being equal, I saw LSU getting the breaks.

That is why I went all in with 10. And I cannot bring myself to pick the turds....EVAR!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2011, 01:28:49 PM »
That is why I went all in with 10. And I cannot bring myself to pick the turds....EVAR!

I am only doing it for the Crown. 
The thought of that goodness being mixed with cola makes my skin crawl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2011, 01:45:43 PM »
I am only doing it for the Crown. 
The thought of that goodness being mixed with cola makes my skin crawl.

Mine too.  Crown mixed with anything sux donkey nuggets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2011, 01:54:15 PM »
Mine too.  Crown mixed with anything sux donkey nuggets.

Its the Diet Code Red thats the shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2011, 02:20:01 PM »

Bama resident on me too. But thats exactly why I pick against them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2011, 05:21:14 PM »
Bama resident.  I didn't really here that much hype.  Of course, I work with mostly engineers which insulates me from a lot of Bammer alum (the Bama fans I work with went to UAH)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2011, 10:24:07 AM »
Bama resident.  I didn't really here that much hype.  Of course, I work with mostly engineers which insulates me from a lot of Bammer alum (the Bama fans I work with went to UAH)

Yeah but surely you visit Wal Mart or McDonalds on occasion, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2011, 01:35:06 PM »

Like already mentioned, Walmart visits are taken during bama games. Its just easier that way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2011, 03:08:31 PM »
Like already mentioned, Walmart visits are taken during bama games. Its just easier that way.

Especially in Eufaula, right?

Hey speaking of, you tell that Gator I'm coming back for his ass in the spring and I'm bringing AUT1 with me this time. I dare him to fuck with us or our Crown Reserve.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2011, 04:20:33 PM »

I only go to McDonald's to throw tomatoes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2011, 01:01:33 PM »
This is the week I leave you all behind.......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2011, 01:21:11 PM »
This is the week I leave you all behind.......

You're deleting your account?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2011, 01:42:59 PM »
You're deleting your account?

Bitch. You will be swilling Ezra Brooks from my old boot when I am through here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2011, 01:55:51 PM »
Bitch. You will be swilling Ezra Brooks from my old boot when I am through here.

Only if mixed with ample amounts of coke product.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions