Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Camwatch 11/12/10.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Camwatch 11/12/10.
« on: November 12, 2010, 03:34:49 PM »
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/11/quarterback_cam_newton_still_o.html

Quarterback Cam Newton still on track to start for Auburn against Georgia on Saturday

Nothing has changed in Cam Newton's status, and Auburn expects its quarterback to start against Georgia on Saturday, the Auburn Bureau of al.com learned Friday.

Newton practiced with the first team Thursday night. Newton's status stands despite stories Thursday that alleged his father sought money from Mississippi State for his son to play there. Even "no comments'' about Newton's status from the Auburn athletic department Friday created a wave of speculation about Newton's status.

Auburn, 10-0 and No. 2 in the BCS, will win the SEC West if its snaps its four-game losing streak against Georgia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Camwatch 11/12/10.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 03:46:20 PM »
Cam will start and take off on an electrifying 63 yard TD run on the very first drive.  The crowd, me included, will go ape shit and the rout will be on when Georgia fumbles the ensuing kickoff. 

Watch Cam, baby
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 04:01:40 PM »
Cam will start and take off on an electrifying 63 yard TD run on the very first drive.  The crowd, me included, will go ape shit and the rout will be on when Georgia fumbles the ensuing kickoff. 

Watch Cam, baby

How the fuck do you know exactly what yard line the big fucking play will come from, but don't know the resolution to all this fucking bullshit?  Fuck you!  You're holding back!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 04:08:49 PM »
How the fuck do you know exactly what yard line the big fucking play will come from, but don't know the resolution to all this fucking bullshit?  Fuck you!  You're holding back!

Oh I know alright.  I AM your inside source.  Kneel bitches.

:king:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."