Who will qualify for Bama
Started by AUTailgatingRules
2 Replies    1529 Views
AUTailgatingRules
  • Officer
  • Alumni
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Who will qualify for Bama
I have no desire to follow the individuals who sign with the devil, but I am curious who is going to qualify for them.  They have 32-33 signees and as far as i know are only allowed to take 25.  Therefore can one of you recruiting geniouses let us know who will be going prep or Juco for the Turds.

• Read 1529 times
  • Signing Day
  • 2 Replies

Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
Re: Who will qualify for Bama
I have no desire to follow the individuals who sign with the devil, but I am curious who is going to qualify for them.  They have 32-33 signees and as far as i know are only allowed to take 25.  Therefore can one of you recruiting geniouses let us know who will be going prep or Juco for the Turds.

I thought UAT was a Juco?????
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Lurking Tiger
  • Brother X
  • Senior
  • Table Limit
Re: Who will qualify for Bama
I thought UAT was a Juco?????

That's ASU.