Hello Guest

Joiner Joins the Portal
Started by The Six
12 Replies    241 Views
The Six
  • Alumni
  • Only Zuul.
Joiner Joins the Portal
https://247sports.com/college/auburn/Article/Auburn-Harold-Joiner-enters-transfer-portal-152557060/

Auburn running back Harold Joiner has entered the transfer portal, a source with knowledge of the situation informed Auburn Undercover on Tuesday evening. A redshirt sophomore, Joiner had yet to register a touch through two games this season.

The Birmingham native had three touchdowns from scrimmage through his first two years with the Tigers. At 6-foot-3 and 231 pounds, Joiner had yet to appear on Auburn's 2020 depth chart at running back and was viewed as the team's fifth option at the position.

“Harold did some good things during fall camp and he’ll have a role, but it will be a little bit more specific role as we go," Gus Malzahn said of Joiner before the 2020 season started. "Here’s the deal, too: We feel like we have five guys at the running back position that can all help. He is one of those guys that does have experience and he’s made some big plays in games. You’ll still see Harold Joiner out there some, too.”

"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

• Read 241 times
  • Signing Day
  • 12 Replies

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.
Re: Joiner Joins the Portal
Shocker. 
WDE

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
  • I like the way they dribble up and down the court
There goes the wheel route
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
There goes the wheel route
No worries.  They're moving Devan Barrett back to RB. 
Boy, giraffes are selfish.  Just running around, looking out for #1....getting hit by lightning.....

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
How many carries has MAR had so far?  I suppose he will be next.
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
How many carries has MAR had so far?  I suppose he will be next.
Yep.  Despite a pathetic O-line and effed up play calling, I really like what little I've seen of Tank.  I've said many times that there's no way 179 pound Shivers should be the #1 back, and DJ is just not very good.  Wouldn't mind seeing Tank #1 and working in Marcus Aurelius to see what he can do.     
Boy, giraffes are selfish.  Just running around, looking out for #1....getting hit by lightning.....

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
Yep.  Despite a pathetic O-line and effed up play calling, I really like what little I've seen of Tank.  I've said many times that there's no way 179 pound Shivers should be the #1 back, and DJ is just not very good.  Wouldn't mind seeing Tank #1 and working in Marcus Aurelius to see what he can do.   
You'll get Shivers and like it.

- Gus

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.
You'll get Shivers and like it.

- Gus
Yeahhhhhh. I’m gonna look at the film and we will get better ok? But yeah you’ll get Shaun. And he’s gonna do good things. I truly believe it. 
WDE

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
Yeahhhhhh. I’m gonna look at the film and we will get better ok? But yeah you’ll get Shaun. And he’s gonna do good things. I truly believe it.
He played his guts out in the second half

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
  • Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
He played his guts out in the second half
Where is Herb Hand, now?
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
Where is Herb Hand, now?
Don't you mean Herbie Hanrooster?

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls