Hello Guest

Updyke Gone
Started by bottomfeeder
9 Replies    238 Views
bottomfeeder
  • Alumni
  • We're screwed.
Updyke Gone
Dead at age 71. I really have no comments other than he did Auburn and Alabama wrong and left a debt, both financially and emotionally, that can never be repaid.

Per Al.com, Updyke, once a Texas state trooper, spent more than two months in jail for the crime and "was ordered to pay $800,000 in court-ordered penalties and restitution, but had only paid about $6,900 by last October."

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/Article/Alabama-fan-Harvey-Updyke-who-poisoned-the-Toomers-Oaks-at-Auburn-University-dead-at-71-149713313/

• Read 238 times
  • War Damn Eagle
  • 9 Replies

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
  • Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Updyke Gone
I’ll just say he was already dead to me. Not Christian of me but I hated the man and everything about him. He was trailer park trash.
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar
  • Alumni President
I’ll just say he was already dead to me. Not Christian of me but I hated the man and everything about him. He was trailer park trash.
Trailer park trash are deeply offended. You should be ashamed of yourself for being you.

dallaswareagle
  • Alumni President
  • Standing on holy ground.
At least something positive has happened in 2020. 
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
His body should be ground into hamburger meat and used to fertilize the trees at Toomers.  That or formed into urinal cakes.

fudge him.  Glad he’s dead.  Every single person who celebrated or supported him can follow his rotting ass right on to hell

If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

#NotMyAriel

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.
His body should be ground into hamburger meat and used to fertilize the trees at Toomers.  That or formed into urinal cakes.

fudge him.  Glad he’s dead.  Every single person who celebrated or supported him can follow his rotting ass right on to hell
He speaks for all of us ^^
WDE

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
  • I like the way they dribble up and down the court
I just hope that in his special corner of hell, he gets violated daily with oak tree branches.
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
He speaks for all of us ^^
Hard to find anything to critique, for sure...
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001
  • Board of Trustees
  • Hot. Very hot.
I shoot y’all not. Heading up 280 Saturday from auburn towards sylacauga - of course anyone knows this trip knows it consists of going through good ole Harvey’s place of residence - “Al from Dadeville”. Sign coming into dadeville reads “welcome to Dadeville: Land of Trees”. 
WDE

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
  • Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
I shoot y’all not. Heading up 280 Saturday from auburn towards sylacauga - of course anyone knows this trip knows it consists of going through good ole Harvey’s place of residence - “Al from Dadeville”. Sign coming into dadeville reads “welcome to Dadeville: Land of Trees”.
I lived in Dadeville a little while after school and it’s a beautiful area. Was working in Auburn and living there. Enjoyed it and trashy Al should not be associated with Dadeville in our minds. 

That’s like us associating some of the dum loosers on here with the x. It ain’t the x’s fault.
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com