It's That Time Again
Started by Snaggletiger
28 Replies    693 Views
The Six
  • Alumni
  • Only Zuul.
Re: It's That Time Again
fudge everything
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUJarhead
  • Brother X
  • Alumni President

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
  • I like the way they dribble up and down the court
fudge UGA.
^^^He speaks for all of us
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
FUGA
Boy, giraffes are selfish.  Just running around, looking out for #1....getting hit by lightning.....

The Six
  • Alumni
  • Only Zuul.
fudge UGA.
wait around long enough they fudge themselves
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Alright, so what the hay is the point anymore?  The Left Coaster's are out.  The Big 10 called it off.  I know the MAC dropped out early and I think the Big 12 is making an announcement of some sort today.  I love college football.  And I want.  And I need.  And I lust.  Animal.

Sorry....a bit of a Def Leppard flashback going on.

I actually watch a little of the MACtion on Thursday nights.  Hey, Toledo and Bowling Green.  It's 28 degrees and snowing.  I'm in.

I stay up watching the PAC 12 on Saturday nights.  I love hitting The Planes but if AU is either on the road or off, there's few things better than a Fall football Saturday, grilling and chilling with a cooler of libations all day.

But what would it even look like if only a couple of conferences decided to go through with the "season" if you can even call it that?  So, we play 10 SEC games.  Then what?  What do the talking heads yap about.  There's no playoff, so no playoff committee and no weekly projections by every prognosticator on every channel.

2020...you can pucker up and kiss my entire ass. 
Boy, giraffes are selfish.  Just running around, looking out for #1....getting hit by lightning.....

Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
Alright, so what the hay is the point anymore?  The Left Coaster's are out.  The Big 10 called it off.  I know the MAC dropped out early and I think the Big 12 is making an announcement of some sort today.  I love college football.  And I want.  And I need.  And I lust.  Animal.

I actually watch a little of the MACtion on Thursday nights.  Hey, Toledo and Bowling Green.  It's 28 degrees and snowing.  I'm in.

I stay up watching the PAC 12 on Saturday nights.  I love hitting The Planes but if AU is either on the road or off, there's few things better than a Fall football Saturday, grilling and chilling with a cooler of libations all day.

But what would it even look like if only a couple of conferences decided to go through with the "season" if you can even call it that?  So, we play 10 SEC games.  Then what?  What do the talking heads yap about.  There's no playoff, so no playoff committee and no weekly projections by every prognosticator on every channel.

College football can suck it.  
So can the NFL, the NBA, MLB, MLS, PGA, PBA, WNBA, and all the rest of it.  

It's not the stupid fake virus that's driven me away or caused me not to care, it the faux-woke political bullshoot every single bit of it has engaged in.  

OVER.  

If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

#NotMyAriel

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
  • I like the way they dribble up and down the court

Simple...bammer wins #5,986
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Simple...bammer wins #5,986
Pfffft....you know darn well that 3 of those don't count.