Hello Guest

Things I never want to see again
Started by Kaos
51 Replies    1402 Views
Saniflush
  • Senior Officer
  • Board of Trustees
Re: Things I never want to see again
They were. Like 5 years ago. It was very scarring.
Wasn't that scarring. I have held out of this discussion because everyone has their favorite flavors but any of you that would not have hit that shoot with impunity are outside your minds.  Hmmm, let's see.  "In shape, attractive, obviously not shy about getting dirty....Damn look at those lips, fudge no I'm outta here."
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 10:08:50 AM by Saniflush »
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shootty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
I never want to see CCTAU's sausage in Snagg's mouth.
Unless you were hiding in the bushes, you didn’t see it the first time!
It was a small intimate group.
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1
  • Senior Brother
  • Alumni President
  • Eat a Peach
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

wesfau2
  • Officer
  • Alumni President
  • I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Wasn't that scarring. I have held out of this discussion because everyone has their favorite flavors but any of you that would not have hit that shoot with impunity are outside your minds.  Hmmm, let's see.  "In shape, attractive, obviously not shy about getting dirty....Damn look at those lips, fudge no I'm outta here."
Testify!
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
  • I like the way they dribble up and down the court
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1
  • Senior Brother
  • Alumni President
  • Eat a Peach
Wasn't that scarring. I have held out of this discussion because everyone has their favorite flavors but any of you that would not have hit that shoot with impunity are outside your minds.  Hmmm, let's see.  "In shape, attractive, obviously not shy about getting dirty....Damn look at those lips, fudge no I'm outta here."
<LIKE>

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

CCTAU
  • Brother
  • Alumni President
  • War Eagle!
Standards!
Y’all  ain’t got naern!
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Yeah, no way I'd hit this.  (Translation:  Snags would be begging for mercy)

Image result for Hope Solo images
Boy, giraffes are selfish.  Just running around, looking out for #1....getting hit by lightning.....

The Six
  • Alumni
  • Only Zuul.
They were. Like 5 years ago. It was very scarring.
I can never go to an Arby's after that. 
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUTiger1
  • Senior Brother
  • Alumni President
  • Eat a Peach
I can never go to an Arby's after that.
I would gladly eat that roast beef sandwich!  HOPE SOLO!  SHE HAS THE MEATS!

In all seriousness, the first one that says they wouldn't hit or go down on it, is a lying MF.

WiregrassTiger
  • Alumni President
  • Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
I would gladly eat that roast beef sandwich!  HOPE SOLO!  SHE HAS THE MEATS!

In all seriousness, the first one that says they wouldn't hit or go down on it, is a lying MF.
I have no beef with you or anyone else on here. But I’m sick of the incessant shoot talking.

Lots of big hats and no cattle round this motherfudgeer.

Case and point, Wes walking around in a boss Hog hat talking how hard he’d hit it. To CTEAU’s credit, he is right about the pics of hope.

If she sat on Wes, he’d disappear. The only trace of him left may be if his Nike’s came off as her pussy envelopes him.

He might could hit it with a 2x4 strapped cross way his ass, yes. Otherwise, no. Motherfudgeer not only ain’t hitting it he is not even hitting the sides.

Did I spank off to it, sure. And probably will later, too. But that is nothing more than mommy part. 

I think she may have dated black men.
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2
  • Officer
  • Alumni President
  • I love it when you call me Big Poppa
I have no beef with you or anyone else on here. But I’m sick of the incessant shoot talking.

Lots of big hats and no cattle round this motherfudgeer.

Case and point, Wes walking around in a boss Hog hat talking how hard he’d hit it. To CTEAU’s credit, he is right about the pics of hope.

If she sat on Wes, he’d disappear. The only trace of him left may be if his Nike’s came off as her pussy envelopes him.

He might could hit it with a 2x4 strapped cross way his ass, yes. Otherwise, no. Motherfudgeer not only ain’t hitting it he is not even hitting the sides.

Did I spank off to it, sure. And probably will later, too. But that is nothing more than mommy part.

I think she may have dated black men.

I don't wear Nikes.  fudge Phil Knight.
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.