Cats and Birds Brawl
Started by Snaggletiger
4 Replies    199 Views
Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Cats and Birds Brawl
I'm sure by now, everyone has seen the ending of the K-State/Kansas game from last night.  First off, since I didn't watch the game itself, I don't know what kind of back and forth or chippiness (Is that a word?) if any, was going on between the 2 teams during the game.  But two bush league moves lead to what could have been some bad stuff happening.

First, if you're down 20 points with 5 seconds left and the other team is dribbling it out at mid court, don't steal the ball and try to go score.  You know it's not going to end well.  It didn't.

Second, if you chase down said ball stealer and put a poster level block of his shot on dat azz, don't walk over while the guy is laying on the ground and stand over him like you just conquered Rome.  Any athlete in any sport will tell you that's one of the ultimate disrespect moves.

But both did.  And shizit got real.

Boy, giraffes are selfish.  Just running around, looking out for #1....getting hit by lightning.....

• Read 199 times
  • Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum
  • 4 Replies

Godfather
  • President
  • Board of Trustees
  • Gus's new training routine
Re: Cats and Birds Brawl
Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast. DeSosa killed a man.
Aim for 3 when you need 17
Aim for 20 when you need 2
The Gus way. -GH2001

Auburn Forum

Kaos
  • Senior Brother
  • Board of Trustees
  • Jeez
Predictably, ESPN and Stephen A are calling for leniency.  
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

#NotMyAriel

Buzz Killington
  • Board of Trustees
  • I like the way they dribble up and down the court
Laughing at the guy that picked up the stool, then (not so) gracefully just let it drop behind him as if to say "what stool?  I ain't had no stool."
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger
  • Brother X
  • Board of Trustees
  • My Fighting Pearls
Laughing at the guy that picked up the stool, then (not so) gracefully just let it drop behind him as if to say "what stool?  I ain't had no stool."
Related image
Boy, giraffes are selfish.  Just running around, looking out for #1....getting hit by lightning.....